Ladies: Is there such thing as a good-looking ginger male? Examples? (2 Viewers)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
In a carry-on from a discussion with Emily, she seems to think they do exist. However, she also seems to think that the opinion of a male in judging the attractiveness of a fellow male is biased for some reason. I would beg to differ (in fact I would say quite the opposite), but that is irrelevant. I apparently need female-only opinions in order to provide sufficient evidence to prove my theory to her.
So please contribute any and all known examples of attractive redhead males (if indeed they are not a myth).

On a side note: Saying "my boyfriend is a redhead and he's hot" is not evidence. You have a vested interest in saying this because, hey, who wants to hang out with ugly people? You will either have to post a picture and let the community judge, or stfu.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Do they have to be entirely red-head? What I mean is: can they have some form of dye in their hair that doesn't make them completely red haired?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Dyed hair doesn't count.

Rupert Grint is ugly, and that photo is slightly paedophilic nowadays.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
He had lots of girls after him. All I'm saying.
Yeah, he was probably a really nice person and was good with women. Guys don't have to be anything more than average to get women. Women aren't as shallow as we are.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Couldn't think of any off the top of my head, so I did a quick Google image search (went back about 20 or so pages). Still nothing. Plenty of hot redheaded women, though.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
the way scaredytiger is so defensive about it suggests she knows deep down that her bf is infact a seedy ranga

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
some cite this as an example, but not sure how much he counts as a redhead, but on other forums, he seems to come up as a sexy redhead

and some personal favs

*blush* i have a thing for redheads

edit:

also

and

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)