• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Laguna Beach - The real OC (merged) (1 Viewer)

HSC
mr_brightside said:
So are other TV shows...

Its not reality TV
Its like all shows on MTV - Britney and Kevin, Newlyweds... there are all scripted to a certain extent

HSC
Its so addictive. I thought it was crap to begin with but then your hooked. Omg they are all so dumb though and the couples just circulate within that group......IMBREEDS!!! hehe but the guys are total arseholes and the girls still take then back....pppfffftt. Stephens really hot.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg i know...i love stephen...i cant belive the seasons already finished...but theres a marathon on this friday..cant wait...:)...i also like LC...i want LC and Stephen to get together :p...there so cute...i like every1 except Jessica and Jason and Casey (too fake)...then again there all fake...kah!...im gonna miss the show now :(...COME BACK OC...COME BACK LAGUNA BEACH...

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
haha oh god this show is hilarious :eek: i ended up watching it when i was sick a while back. so depressing and lame ... but yes, semi-addictive.

Really, the only genuinly nice girls (ie. not self obsessed) on the whole show are Taylor and Alex(Kristens friend, not the other one).

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha, it is addictive, keen to see how the new lot play out

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
LC has her own new show called THE HILLS...which is starting soon in the states on MTV...and it follows her life in LA and all her new friends and her job and blah blah blah...i just watched the trailer...it looks realli good...i realli wanna watch it...but it just shows that LC and Stephen will never get together :(...i wanna cry now...and the guyz in the new show aint even that cute :(...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, oh well, at least stephen aint with kirsten :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ahaha...yeh true...tho they did seem pretty cosy in the finale...guess coz they were going there separate wayz...meh...as long as they not together im happy :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)