Laguna Beach (1 Viewer)

bbmilo

HSC
laguna beach =O
i can`t believe it`s real people i wish our lives were like that. :mad1:
tessa & chase would look cute togetherrrr!! i hate kyndra`s voice...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha i hate kyndra full stop. Ummm...theres a Girls of the OC special on E! on Foxtel Digital tonight, and its about Kristen and Lauren from Laguna Beach, and Mischa and Rachel from The OC. Im recording it, it should be interesting. :D

daledugahole

HSC
Ooo I'll have to watch that.

Kristen is always popping up everywhere. She's on E! News a lot.

LOL yeah it does seem like it could your life... if everyone you knew is good looking, wear designer clothes, live by the beach and constantly party.

*hopeful*

HSC
do they ever go to school ? considering they are high school students, or have they finished

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
:O was that in last nights ep, damn i missed it. OMG Rocky and Alex broke up, thats horrible. They were so cute together. And his moved on already :angry: How annoying

One question, does Tessa live with Rocky, because she is ALWAYS at Rocky's house??

*hopeful*

HSC
hahaha miss gtr, heard of paragraphs :p

wasnt the previous one season 1 :confused:

k8kate

Class of 06
HSC
You guys no that they only film 3 days a week. so if something important happens the rest they make the kids re-act it out. Also the producers tell them things to talk about. like ok now go to lunch and bitch about "girl X". Thats why theyre always laughing and giggling while having serious discussions.

I like it tho :) addictive lol

*hopeful*

HSC
miss_gtr said:
OMG, they are only bringing out LB season one in aus now.. Its like, 3 years late.
so if we're season 3 wtf u talking about :confused:

lexie85

HSC
why did rocky and alex break up ? i missed it completely

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
my god this show sucks balls...i mean really...i watch seinfeld and simpsons and that piece of a shit called a show comes on...is it fake or is it real? who knows...my god...spoilt little honkie kids whos parents buy them porsches...no wonder blacks hate whites...im ashamed of being white because of those homo american la rich cunts..."oh i like stephen and hes with blah blah im like urghhhhh"....wtf? how can u watch this show? at least orange county makes sense...this is like watching teenage girls going through puberty

daledugahole

HSC
Hehe Crestwood's_G you mustn't leave your house much because most teenagers in the Hills district are exactly the same. Although maybe without the porsches.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Sorry, Alex didnt want to be in a relationship and just wanted to be single or something like that, which was stupid since he went and asked for other chicks' numbers the night he broke up with Rocky. But now their back together, which is sweet. His just a jerk :D

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
daledugahole said:
Hehe Crestwood's_G you mustn't leave your house much because most teenagers in the Hills district are exactly the same. Although maybe without the porsches.
yeah i know...but ther are also lebos who drive around in their parents cars playing 2pac really loud...

but i aint spoilt one bit...i earn my shit by working...

and plus no-one i hang with acts like that...those people on that show are dumb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)