Lame stories (1 Viewer)

S

Shuter

Mine was nice and lame, about a guy who want to be a medievil knight (although I didn't set up why he liked them really). He was watching a TV show, dozed off, found himself in the medievil ages. Got told by the king he has to slay this dragon or be punished by death. Went out to slay the dragon, just as the dragon was about to kill him he wakes up. He then breifly reflects being a knight isn't all it's cracked up to be and no longer wishes to be one.

There, he took a journey, he gained something from his journey, good enough for me.

So sue me, I wrote it in 17 minutes flat, and it was around 4 pages.

I wanted to use my trial idea about a magazine article about a woman climbing mount everest but it didn't really fit in to the categories and was going to take to long. Though it would have been a much better written story than this lame one I did.

KfWang

i wrote about a marker who was getting tired of marking papers and starts to slip into subconsciousness. i wrote under landscapes thing and i distorted my landscapes, like green sky, and blue grass etc... mine was just.. weird...
anyway, hope the markers sympathise with me sympathising with them lol!!!

bubble_tea

I wrote a story about a journey of finding ideas for a story about journeys, then going back into my past where I discovered where my lack of creativity drifted off to..

Thomas_wow

my story was about a bogan travelling into the future and realizing that mullets and flannelette are fashionable and he gets angry cause he's no longer a bogan but is trendy. (i can see a real trend happening in my life being reflected in my stories...)

S

Shuter

No one guy at my school wrote something much lamer but it was so trippy I can barely remember it.

Something about this guy is standing there, then he walks down a corridor and finds himself at the base of a mountain, the mountain speaks to him and says "do you want to fight" or something, then grows in size.

That's all I remember, damn it was weird.

SeDaTeD

HSC
I wrote about a horse who was pissed off coz a stag was grazing on his meadow, and told him to bugger off, but he didnt. So the horse went to look for help, a fox told him he was told by a mole that he saw a hunter's cottage in the distance. The horse goes off over the hils, i mention trees, rivers marshes etc. He talks to a hunter, he agrees, puts a saddle and muzzle on him, then rides back to his meadow. After that the horse is all alone, nobody is around, except for the stag who tells him that the hunters have herded all the other horses away. In trying to harm the stag, he only harmed his own.
I got a moral in woohoo!

lengstar

HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
I wrote a story about a journey of finding ideas for a story about journeys, then going back into my past where I discovered where my lack of creativity drifted off to..
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mz_bubbletea again.

hahaha classic :D

DeMikez

HSC
the lamest is here

a D-DAY reflective story.. such a lame as story.. awwellz.. and the story was the only section i was kinda ready for.. eng not my strong subject.. and yeah they should kill the markers to save them from the pain of reading my story.. :)

O-B-1 Ken-O-B

HSC
Topic: Journey into Time

Written about a person playing a tape recorder, replaying the interview with his grandfather when he was about 12 years old. He then thinks back to the times he spent with his granfather; the time when he was a baby; the time when he started learning Kung Fu with his grandfather; and the time when his grandfather died.

The original idea came from my practice piece which was sort of an eulogy of a persons granfather... same tape recorder, same person playing the tape recorder, same grandfather... same damn idea.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Man and daughter drive from city to mountain town, where the man had spent time with his wife before she died of cancer. Man crashes his car while driving on the mountain road. He "wakes up" standing beside the wreckage of his car. His daughter runs to him from down the road and tugs at his trousers. They fall off (joking!). Daughter says she found mum. Man tells daughter to go pick some flowers / piss off. Cancer mum tells man that he and his daughter are dead. They hug. Daughter runs back with flowers.

Lame-o, and I prepared it. Argh.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
mine didn't really fit in with the heading. i did the journeys through time one and i was talking to my grandmother and she was telling her life story. yep. fascinating stuff kids! uhhh no... it was absolutely shocking. oh and i kept getting things out of order cos i was so muddled, like the vietnam war happening before her kids were born when she was born in 1923. so i said she had dementia and was skipping around in time.
ah shit.
i'm doomed.

chepas

HSC
thomas_wow said:
my story was about a bogan travelling into the future and realizing that mullets and flannelette are fashionable and he gets angry cause he's no longer a bogan but is trendy. (i can see a real trend happening in my life being reflected in my stories...)
I am not in the least bit surprised that mullets and flanno made it into your creative writing, Tom :D.

Mine - story of teenage angst that sees someone agonising over the end of school, which somehow equalled the end of security and safety in life, for now s/he was out in the real world with big Responsibility with a big R, and s/he faced Uncertainty with a big U. And then the climax of the story was receipt of the UAI, which coincided with the same price s/he bought the Simpsons Season 1 DVD Box set when it first came out (89.75 I think... must have been from Big W), and from then, all her/his problems melted away, the journey being coming out of arghness and depression to the light of the end of the tunnel. - I cannot believe that was what I came up with.

And for some reason I thought it would be a cool feature of unity/repetition text if I started every paragraph with "I'd have never thought that I'd.....", but then realised that principle usually only works in music. Hurray, bye bye section 2.

mishka

HSC
N/A
i did a whirlwind tour of the globe - inspired from the amazing race and in the end it was a video game. lame lame lame. but there were some good techniques in there, so it *might* be alright :rolleyes:

brad_87

I wrote about a guy going on a hard journey along a dirt path, the sun is burning his skin, but he has to get where he's going. It's his "destiny." Turns out he was walking to the toilet block at a caravan park....how's that for lame?

O-B-1 Ken-O-B

HSC
brad_87 said:
I wrote about a guy going on a hard journey along a dirt path, the sun is burning his skin, but he has to get where he's going. It's his "destiny." Turns out he was walking to the toilet block at a caravan park....how's that for lame?
That's the most funniest thing I've ever heard...!

DaRanjed

It doesn't matter!

I mean, I bet a lot of people wrote sob stories...so the examiners might want something light and funny. :cool:

Skeeta

HSC
how about the experienced hikers that decide to go on a snow field trip with a guide because they have no experience in snow tripping...
Storm starts
woman falls into a glacier
guide goes in to help her
avalance occurs
both die
and the hiker had all the equipment so they cant be saves and keep walking

actually i think everyone in the story should have died
including me for writing it!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)