LAN Gaming/Parties (1 Viewer)

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
sunjet said:
bekstah, I never knew girls host lans, not that there is anything wrong with it.
I've been to a few SGL's and been to istarzone in the city a few times mostly for gaming, it's always a good day and have heaps of laughs and can download without getting capped, but I quit/stopped that a while ago and I havn't lanned in ages.
its alot of fun,but im like you i stop going to LaNs,cos i only played two games,and two games i was good at cs-go the scout:)
and Starcraft...
if there was money put forward to when playing a map in cs,and you had to vs another clan im very interested:)

iTCHeZ

Da Fei GHeY
HSC
The link is actually www.istarzone.net. However, the webpage has not been updated since the last World Cyber Games Preliminaries, which was ages agoooo. I currently work at istarzone and I'm sick of lan games....maybe because I get to play for free...but yea...I'm trying very very hard to limit the amount of time i spend on games...but its just...too...impossible...hence uni = gg... Yet I have managed to allocate a decent amount of time for my uni studies :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
iTCHeZ said:
The link is actually www.istarzone.net. However, the webpage has not been updated since the last World Cyber Games Preliminaries, which was ages agoooo. I currently work at istarzone and I'm sick of lan games....maybe because I get to play for free...but yea...I'm trying very very hard to limit the amount of time i spend on games...but its just...too...impossible...hence uni = gg... Yet I have managed to allocate a decent amount of time for my uni studies :p
You seen anyone do any impressive shit?

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
I stoped playing CS in January, it seems that it had taken over this "life" thing.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I stopped playing it a few years ago. I got bored.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
iTCHeZ said:
Oh cool, i know cary and yev kind of..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)