lance armstrong books? (1 Viewer)

danchurchill

HSC
just finished reading his book "it's not about the bike" and the sequal "every second counts"
anyone else read these?i got alot of inspiration from both of these books and couldnt put the books down! took me about 5 days to read each one. a very amazing story, still dont understand how a person can go thru all that crap and come out the other side. lol.

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
Yeh lol Lance is awesome...a hero of mine for sure. If you're really keen read 'tour de force' as well, it's not written by him but it's about him and I found it worthwhile.

danchurchill

HSC
Vampire said:
Yeh lol Lance is awesome...a hero of mine for sure. If you're really keen read 'tour de force' as well, it's not written by him but it's about him and I found it worthwhile.
ok will do. rite now im reading "ultra marathon man" by deam karnazes. very good read. but my favs are still the lance armstrong ones that ive read. any other books like those two even by other authors that anyone would reccomend?
thanks.
-dan
http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=L&a...an.com&usg=AFrqEzdKFHP7aGEzafPNURo2yZ_6JbvoCQ

P

PreUniGrad

Personally i found the books really inspirational. My only qalm is that there is a certain sense of big headedness, if thats even a word. While he does really help u feel the struggle he went through and impress apon you how severe the whole thing was, i kinda felt at first he need some air taken out of his tires. Makes me wonder if he was channeling his former self or just being his here and now self :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)