Laneway Festival - 02 March 2008 (1 Viewer)

HSC
yeah it was on the same day as that future music festival (here at least) so i think most of brisbane's fluro cunt brigade were there

i want to see stars again :(

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
yeah, how'd you manage that?

i had a pretty sweet time.

anna lunoe is the best goddamn dj in sydney right now
BSS were really really fun. feist was glorious! and the presets...well i'll never deny myself of a good dance!! with spirit fingers! i don't know why but i went a little crazy at the presets...

Trev

stix
HSC
Feist was shit, couldn't hear the wench. Presets and Yves Klein Blue were awesome, got to grab Michael Tomlinson's ass, steal his water bottle and pull him down for a kiss on the cheek... my day was complete. :):):)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
the devestations - caught two of their songs, not bad.

anna lunoe - she is my new crush, like omg fucking gorgeous and knows her fucking shit when it comes to music. perrrrfect. omg :love::love::love: and she's a good dancer. omg hot. she got me back into young leek - jiggle it.

the panics - good, sound problems, but loved them. they don't do 'like an unwelcome guest' live :( prob coz not many ppl know it

stars - fucking amazing again. i love amy's voice. it makes her all the more attractive even though she is very average looking. 'window bird' was amazing i was dissapointed they didnt do personal or barricade though

broken social scene - so fucking fun, they are awesome

sleater brockman - very good track choices, def bought that flava to the fest.

the cool kids - best. ever. like they lyrics say they are def the black beastie boys, they fucking rule this is one of the best hip hop sets ive ever seen, shame i didnt stay for all of it because i wanted to see presets. mikey pointed me out and was like 'dudes out of control!' i was like wooooo. i wish i had ppl with me then that i know. some old bitch tried to pick me up, she was a good dancer but nah.

the presets - was so dissapointed with the location. its likie a party in a small alley...with us near the back of the alley barely able to hear but it was still fun. i go hard go home went offff. cant wait to see em at vfest

such a good festival. great atmosphere, people etc.

is it just a coincedence that all the best festivals (splendour, laneway) that ive been too have hardly any: wogs, fluro, adlays, trashbags. i think not

Last edited:
HSC
Trev said:
Feist was shit, couldn't hear the wench. Presets and Yves Klein Blue were awesome, got to grab Michael Tomlinson's ass, steal his water bottle and pull him down for a kiss on the cheek... my day was complete. :):):)
yeah the sound during feist was shithouse, i moved around about ten times to try and hear 'cause i just wanted to hear her.. i even half-climbed this tree near the fence and the security guard thought i was a fence jumper and started abusing me :eek:

Trev

stix
HSC
Haha, well I just kept abusing her from the back saying she's a shit wench etc, yelled out this is what I think of you and spat on the ground but my friend moved her foot and it hit it... she raged.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Trev said:
Haha, well I just kept abusing her from the back saying she's a shit wench etc, yelled out this is what I think of you and spat on the ground but my friend moved her foot and it hit it... she raged.

um why did you do that? if you didn't like it u shoulda just left. there are many people who like feistso why not just keep ur insults to urself and show her some respect.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
um why did you do that? if you didn't like it u shoulda just left. there are many people who like feistso why not just keep ur insults to urself and show her some respect.
yep.

Tysonn

HSC
Would've hit this up without a doubt if it weren't for the overage status of the event.

The whole event was pretty much Broken Social Scene + Side Projects, but aw, jealousy.

EDIT: Oh, and if any BBS fans want to take a moment to sign up to the traders den, a recording of their set from Melbourne can be found here.

Last edited:

Chris.

HSC
just bought a broken social scene album this morning and now i wish i went

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
feist has an amazing voice. she was so cute and fun but her voice is what struck me the most. and broken social scene were awesome! the horn parts were cool.

im disappointed i missed anna lunoe because i know she is awesome but overall i had an enjoyable day.

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
Chris. said:
just bought a broken social scene album this morning and now i wish i went
stupid. fucking. idiot.
i hope this regret you feel stays with you until the day you die
because thats how good they were.
feist coming on with bss was more exciting than her own set, i guess just because she looked like she was having so much fun with kevin (of course) and amy.
but fuck, bss goodness ftw.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Born Dancer said:
feist has an amazing voice. she was so cute and fun but her voice is what struck me the most. and broken social scene were awesome! the horn parts were cool.

im disappointed i missed anna lunoe because i know she is awesome but overall i had an enjoyable day.
anna lunoe is so hot and plays awesome shit yo

im seeing her on thurs and sat woo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)