Lano and Woodley rule!!! (1 Viewer)

Legham

HSC
Oooh, important question. Anyone who saw The Island live (except the brisbane show that was filmed), was the suitcase fire in the brisbane show really not part of the act?

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
I saw it live in Sydney. It's part of the act. :p They do it so masterfully though, they have perfect comic timing. Everything that's an "accident" always seems to be just that, you'd never know it was all written exactly like that unless you'd seen it twice. :D

HSC
wow... i went to the island at the opera house and i have most of their DVDs & CD. whenever i say somethin Lano and Woodleyish i always cop a filthy of some sort coz ppl tht i kno only kno they exist coz of me.. i love them so much! its a shame that they are breakin up...
oh and yea... the suitcase on fire is part of the act. i actually thought it wasnt until i saw th brisbane DVD.

rozymisty

HSC
I think the story goes that when theyr first started the fire wasnt part of the act, and they put it in casue of the reaction, just like with the judge thing.

I saw it in both Brisbane (the hsow that was filmed-i was almost on it) and Sydney and it was great.

They're final ever show is now confirmed for Melbourne. When there was a thought that was going around was like nOOOOO cause me and a few pple from my lw forum (www.colandfrank.proboards56.com) are going together to see their final show and have our final tribute (sounds liek a funeral hey-well it kinda is lol) were planning to go to Darwin, nad we want to hurry up and organise it. But yeah Melbournes better cause then I can finally get to go to Melbourne and also see lw there. Would love to have seen them during the festival but oh well.

So yeah. Tickets for their final show is Nov 9-11 (ooo spooky....)(haha 2 days later and it woudve been like 2 yrs since i last saw them in brisbane and the show was filmed lol.)....

Tickets are from Ticketek on May 8 and cost $42 concess for the first 2, and a wopping $55 for the final one! I hope that means there are going to be like drinks afterwards lol. Cause why else would tickets be that much!!??? Im going to book for the final 2 nights at the moment cause yeah it will be about $150 for all 3....they're gng to make me broke lol.
But it means that I can stay in melb for a few days and get to explore the sights which is great, cause ive always wanted to do that. And I can go and see the penguin parade (haha i hope none go waterskiing like col did LOL

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
I've got my tickets booked for May 25th, Newcastle. The day before my 18th birthday. What an awesome night that'll be. :D

rozymisty

HSC
politik said:
Lano and Woodley are in hot water atm over their Beaconsfield Mine parody song. They're going to get sued, I thinks.
What/???? Where did they do this song? Then a lot of other comedians should be sued as well if its a matter of being disrespectful.

I got my tickets to their final ever shows in Melbourne in November. Even though i got them at 9.02, i got for the final night row P!!!!!!!! How shit is that!!!!! Its because the stupid lady didnt know what to do, and fact that the tickets were selling so bloody fast.

I did get front row seat for the 3rd last night which is great.

Now just 6mths to save up all the money ill need for all the stuff i want to see in melbourne. Im finaly getting to melbourne lol. I bet ive got stupid exams on then, but hey im gng to have to defer them cause ive already booked and cant get a refund at all!

Anyone know how much it would be to get a maxi taxi from tullamarine to the city??? Cause there's a few of us from my forum meeting up. Unfortunately we're spread out all over the place on the last night lol. But hm the thing is that we're all there.

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
I saw their goodbye show on thursday night and tried to get tix to the last show in melbourne in novemeber but they had sold out by 10am. So sad. Love the boys.

A taxi from Tullamarine to the city is about $50...a maxi taxi, i reckon $60.

rozymisty

HSC
Hm,m thats strange, cause I went onto the ticketek website last night to see what seats are left, and the were a few left in the dress circile. I think id rather have those seats than P row!

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Canberra. Awesome.
It wasnt what I expected. I thought I was having a heart attack at one stage!

rozymisty

HSC
Its only 1mth and 2 days til i get to see them in Lismore! I cant wait to go, but iI know that im gong to be soo orugged up. lol. Hope i get to talk with them for a bit. And then the next night me and the girl who are seeing them in Lismore are seeing them again in Caloundra lol

rozymisty

HSC
I have a ticket to their Lismore show on July 7. I am unable to go cause of the expense of getting to Lismore from Brisbane!

the ticket is in the middle of the front row, so an excellent seat! Im selling the ticket for $25! Bargin price.

rozymisty

HSC
So, its exactly 6 months since their last hurrah on stage! I went to the last show and cried at the end. I wish we got to see them afterwards but they went out a side door to go to their afterparty ro soemthing. I was saying to my friend as we were walking near the side door imagine if they came out that way....but oh well.

I saw Frank last saturday doing complete works of William Shakespeare, it is soooooooooo funny! Doesnt matter that frank's in it or not, its soo funny. And they named the dummy in the show colin, and ah one time frank put on damiens hat and damien told him to do his frank woodley voice, the whine, and damien goes no wonder why lw split up LMAO. Would lvoe to ahve been there at that show. He also did that the spiders joke which was hilarious!

I was going to interview Frank today, but i was rather sick and the nerves didnt really help so im postponing it to next week.

Col's doing Don's Party in September in Sydney. i want to go!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)