Last days (1 Viewer)

99 atar confirmed

HSC
With most year 12's either finishing classes for good tomorrow or next week, how is everyone feeling about it? To be honest I don't think I'm ready to graduate, feel like I'm gonna miss school.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
With most year 12's either finishing classes for good tomorrow or next week, how is everyone feeling about it? To be honest I don't think I'm ready to graduate, feel like I'm gonna miss school.
I miss school =(

Not the work, but the people

99 atar confirmed

HSC
I miss school =(

Not the work, but the people
Yeah I think I will miss not seeing people. Realistically you won't even see your friends everyday like at school as most people will go to different uni's or pursue other careers

blyatman

HSC
N/A
I missed HS when I was in my first few yrs at uni, as do most people I think. Most people don't have as close a group with their uni friends than with their HS friends, since not everyone takes the same subjects, people skip classes, etc, whereas in HS you're with your friends every recess/lunch.

Looking back, they were fun times. We were naive, and blissfully ignorant, enjoying life without worries. But hey, you'll grow up and mature, and while its nice to look in the rear-view mirror and reminisce on the past, you'll grow past it and move forward.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Also because getting to uni is a pain. At least in school it was like a 20min bus ride of pure madness with my friends, it was so fun, we literally owned the bus.

Whereas the train rides are all me sitting there silently completely bored.

SpiderX1X

HSC
Also because getting to uni is a pain. At least in school it was like a 20min bus ride of pure madness with my friends, it was so fun, we literally owned the bus.

Whereas the train rides are all me sitting there silently completely bored.
That's literally me and my friends right now with the bus.. I'm going to be missing it later

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)