Last Minute Help - ACCG201 (1 Viewer)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
bit early, but meh..
anyone else just thinking how fucking boring this subject is?

nonetheless, we have to do it. :chainsaw:

do you guys plan on making notes? if so anyone up for a swap?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
listened to the iLecture. 50% mc! that sucks. i hate mc. :mad:

it said 4 calculative/discursive questions. that means the 'practical' stuff? or includes 'theory' aswell?

also, are they going to have specific questions from the kk assignment? any specifics(mc or othewise)?

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
rofl i went to one lecture all semester
then go to last one then got kicked out coz people stole our seating

urm sorry i dunno myself T_T

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
yeah....all i heard on the iLecture was old herb going "you cant come in...go away"
:p

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
anyone else doing this subject??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

give me some tips :eek:

i am just making notes (they are colourful) :D

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
there is sno one else?????

does anyone want to trade notes?
edit: anythign from krispy kreme case study they have told us about?

Last edited:

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
theres stuff on kk in it?? :|
like specific stuff?
lol i've been to only one lecture all semester too =/

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
pb said:
theres stuff on kk in it?? :|
like specific stuff?
lol i've been to only one lecture all semester too =/
i dont know. a couple of my friends keep saying that there will be. but arent very secure sources.

might give maria a call

(see how i casually used our lecturer in charges' name, as if i saw her on a weekly basis;))

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
there is kk case study stuff on it..but a specific question from the assignment she reckons that'll be unfair...since many groups split up the question ...anyway good luck for tmr...

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
was there any mention of what kind of question, mc probably? since we only have 4 questions.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
omg! ALL NIGHTER!

edit: i am seeing balance scorecard and krispe kreme together somehow

Last edited:

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
omg all nighter for me too ... soooo tired now but cant sleep yet! :|
anyway Costs was the only thing i didnt learn! and it was like ALL costs! >< grrrr

oh yeh and the rest was ok... except i forgot formulas and i left like an hour early =/
the mc was good.. the writing part was bad

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i am pretty happy with that. the mc was mostly easy. all the writting was real good (i think), except for the kk question. i totally couldnt remember anything about the contengency concepts :( probably get 4/10 for it.

for those wondering about the transfer pricing question, go to webct and look at the revision question solutions for week 7. bottom of page 3 and page 4. :D
so so lucky....that was 1 of the 2 transfer pricing questions i did for practice.

Smokin'Squirrel

Learning to Surf
HSC
The tute and review questions came in very handy for that exam but it wasn't too difficult. What did people do for the Target Costing question...

i.e. Sell price was $400 and the target profit margin was 25%... was target cost simply $300 cause someone suggested that there was a trick to it (profit was a % of only a few of the costs or something)

Any clarrification as to whether anyone else thought this, or if it was as simple as I though, would be much appreciated.

Also, thank god it wasn't as bad as the 253 exam...

cr in accg

HSC
redruM said:
i am pretty happy with that. the mc was mostly easy. all the writting was real good (i think), except for the kk question. i totally couldnt remember anything about the contengency concepts :( probably get 4/10 for it.

for those wondering about the transfer pricing question, go to webct and look at the revision question solutions for week 7. bottom of page 3 and page 4. :D
so so lucky....that was 1 of the 2 transfer pricing questions i did for practice.
It was pretty obvious the last 2 weeks on supplier and customer costs were going to be in it because they were the only 2 topics we havent been assessed for so far. I thought they were pretty good only coz i studied those topics the most. TP was the same q as the revision question from the text book. what was with that????? Krispy Kreme was good especially the size q. i kept crapping on about decentralisation etc lol. But the MP questions around halfway began to get really hard. Damn MP i spent so long on it too.

BTW our tutor said hardly anything on non financial performance measures wasn't going to be on it coz it was assessed in last semesters final exam.

cr in accg

HSC
also nearly everyone i talked to answered the special order TP question in b ii) which is what i did, then i turned the page and the same 2 questions i just answered were asked on the next page. lol so i just kept writing refer to previous page.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
argggg i didnt like study hard enough for those caculating questions (transfer prices etc)
im so doomed =(
i left early too =| coz i was so lost
!#%!!#!%! stupid SUBJECT

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
cr in accg said:
also nearly everyone i talked to answered the special order TP question in b ii) which is what i did, then i turned the page and the same 2 questions i just answered were asked on the next page. lol so i just kept writing refer to previous page.
umm...do you remember what the question was? coz i remember thinking the same thing but then i saw where it was different or something strange.

Smokin'Squirrel said:
The tute and review questions came in very handy for that exam but it wasn't too difficult. What did people do for the Target Costing question...

i.e. Sell price was $400 and the target profit margin was 25%... was target cost simply $300 cause someone suggested that there was a trick to it (profit was a % of only a few of the costs or something)

Any clarrification as to whether anyone else thought this, or if it was as simple as I though, would be much appreciated.

Also, thank god it wasn't as bad as the 253 exam...
i dont know why people keep getting this thing confused.

it said that they want to maintain a profit margin of 25% on top of prod and del costs. so TCx1.25=400. so tc = 320. heaps of people were getting 312.5 as well. tc is just your TARGET, doesnt matter what it will include, its just a number.

cr in accg

HSC
redruM said:
umm...do you remember what the question was? coz i remember thinking the same thing but then i saw where it was different or something strange.

yeah part b ii) asked about goal congruence, i ended up answering that anyway but i still found out the profit and loss for assembl and whole company.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)