Last Minute Notes For Any One Who wants them (1 Viewer)

lil_emm

HSC
Hey Peoples. this is for any of you out there who have only just started cramming for tomorrow's IPT. these are notes on the three core topics

Project Work

Information Systems

Communication Systems

Enjoy ^_^

Last edited:

lil_emm

HSC
yeah. i rekon the day before is cramming time though. hope they are usefull to you

BoingMan

Yeah, that's great work...but for some reason i can't bring myself to read them :p i feel so drained right now :(

trina2311

ipt notes

thank you so much for the notes, i was starting to stress becoz i dont know anything but these have really helped

JID

HSC
mmm... for this subject do guys think that writing up study notes is better or just reading the text book a couple of times? Either way seems to work for me esspecially in this subject, its not to 'draining' all you have to do is remember stuff and regurgitate not like chem, physics or maths where you use formulas.

kimmy17

HSC
hey hey lol geesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss hah ha lol yeah yeah yeah baby

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
nice notes ;) hmmm.... i might be here for a while tryin to read through all of them tho....

SpAzTiC

HSC
i think u jst saved me a HELL of alot of work.... trials in 4 weeks... tese will be addded on.. but a great overview... thanks a heap
peace

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
SpAzTiC said:
i think u jst saved me a HELL of alot of work.... trials in 4 weeks... tese will be addded on.. but a great overview... thanks a heap
peace
yeh they're good notes, but they dont substitute or do not equal ur own notes that u make. (as goes for any subject really) :)

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
If you guys are really behind/cant be bothered buy the Excel 'revise IPT in a month' book, words cant describe how much it helps. Helped me to a band 6 :D

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
wm_abusef said:
well, if u say so..... ive heard those books are really shit :S
No way, a couple of questions in the HSC paper were quite similar to those ones in the book. Dont get me wrong iam not saying to purely focus on that book, that would be stupid, but its a great revision tool, imo

corneyearth

HSC
thair should be more people like u in the world thanks for the notes

kenny91

HSC
very nice notes man, Just starting Year 12
so i have all year to revise these notes ahah

JamesR

HSC
Thanks very much, should help for my half yearlies :)

tranthy

HSC
Hey Peoples. this is for any of you out there who have only just started cramming for tomorrow's IPT. these are notes on the three core topics

Project Work

Information Systems

Communication Systems

Enjoy ^_^
Are these for year 11 prelim notes aswell?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)