Last minute UMAT tutor available AT $12 per hr!! (1 Viewer)

azzi021

HSC
Last minute UMAT tutor available!

Very cheap offer@ $12 per hr...
however this is for a limited time only as price is usually $20 per hr.
Sessions are conducted using skype, so very convenient.

Supplementary questions will be provided for your own study.

If interested send an email to azzi021xi@live.com.au & I will get back to you asap.

thuanvon

HSC
what? over skype? whats the point in that? why not do it over MSN?

azzi021

HSC
How do you get tutored in skills you've learnt from birth?
The skills & knowledge that you've acquired throughout the years plays a part in successfully completing the UMAT, but it is not everything.

If you dont have practice under your belt, if you havent completed similar questions for each section under time constraints, then your chances to even answer all questions are pretty slim.

And you know what, most people arent geared up to answer questions on the UMAT. This tutoring isnt for those who just "wanna pass", its for those who are aiming high.

I have extensive material on all three sections and can provide help with each section.

yalando

HSC
The skills & knowledge that you've acquired throughout the years plays a part in successfully completing the UMAT, but it is not everything.

If you dont have practice under your belt, if you havent completed similar questions for each section under time constraints, then your chances to even answer all questions are pretty slim.

And you know what, most people arent geared up to answer questions on the UMAT. This tutoring isnt for those who just "wanna pass", its for those who are aiming high.

I have extensive material on all three sections and can provide help with each section.

Lol I'm not having a go at you but if it is time constraints people need to practice aren't you just providing questions to practice this on not tutoring?

yalando

HSC
So you sat the UMAT and passed pretty high? Is it similar to sitting the aptitude test for the Defence Forces,if you've had experience with that?

azzi021

HSC
my tutoring, is ultimately about making the student confident in the section that they are shaky on. Yes, I will supply questions & see their response, then correct their train of thought when need be. BUT the supplementary questions are for their own study, and should be answered under test conditions.

Btw if anyone else is interested, I can also help with Maths B, Maths A, Chemistry, & Physics assignments or just homework help in general. I've already got a full timetable with fulltime study and part time work, so I cant carry out hr long tutoring sessions, but you can send your questions, and I can send detailed solutions. Payment would be according to the work you send me.

@ Yalanda, I think that if you practice similar UMAT questions, then it will benefit you in sitting the aptitude test. There are slight differences in the exams, but the major difference is that one is particular easier than the other....

Last edited:

with-chu

HSC
What were your percentile in the UMAT and scores in each section? What year did you sit it?

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
What were your percentile in the UMAT and scores in each section? What year did you sit it?
must not have been very high since to get into UQ that year u only need 160. which was equivalent to 70 percentile overall.

azzi021

HSC
I sat the UMAT in 2008, my results are as follows:
S1: 54
S2: 55
S3:69

Percentile: 89%

@ Fresh off the boat: you silly little boy what makes you think I applied for UQ? My first offer was accepted for QUT optometry.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
I sat the UMAT in 2008, my results are as follows:
S1: 54
S2: 55
S3:69

Percentile: 89%

@ Fresh off the boat: you silly little boy what makes you think I applied for UQ? My first offer was accepted for QUT optometry.

:p

lifequest

HSC
Freshofftheboat comes out to me as being an arrogant prick.
Just an observation on this board over the months...

If no one else has things related to the thread, don't reply. OP is trying to help people and frankly $12 is a bargain.
Good luck.

azzi021

HSC

If no one else has things related to the thread, don't reply. OP is trying to help people and frankly $12 is a bargain.
Good luck.
Thanks lifequest for that, freshofftheboat acts like a smug brat.

Your right $12 is a bargain, & I dont know about other people, but I would have loved if I found a tutor that charged at this price when I was in grade 12.

cheers!

Alkanes

HSC
lmfao pay first then lesson?? or lesson then pay?? :D

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A

Good luck.
Thanks lifequest for that, freshofftheboat acts like a smug brat.

Your right $12 is a bargain, & I dont know about other people, but I would have loved if I found a tutor that charged at this price when I was in grade 12.

cheers!
http://meandeverybodyelse.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/haters.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)