Last Movie...What you think? (1 Viewer)

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
SashatheMan said:
Requiam for a dream

oh and unique camera angles and techniques makes the film look fresh
9.5/10

God...I watched that movie the other day...the whole thing with the arm infection....eeeeewwww!!That was so gross. Sometimes the camera angles made me feel a little sick, cos they were spinning around so much. The whole pupils dilating sorta freaked me out a little....I'm still undecided as to whether I liked it or not.

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
Last movie at the cinemas I saw- Bride and Prejudice- pretty funny. Umm...lots of colour, singing and dancing...5.78/10

Last video- A Cinderella Story...*groans* why do I watch this crap? I didn't like it Die Hillary Duff, die!! :chainsaw:

le baa

HSC
tiney225 said:
i watched requiem for a dream - disturbing and unnerving in many parts (such as the pus-filled crater in harry's arm)
After reading the book, I thought the movie was largely disappointing. Although how they portrayed Sara's decline was excellent.

Most recent movie I saw was 'Closer'. Pretentious, cliched, uninspiring, and characters that make you want to hurt small animals. Don't bother. 1/10

DjSmiG

HSC
One Night In Paris, so overrated quiet achiever, shitty overall, i rate her parts 2/10

the extra's are awesome taylor rain lol 10/10 for extras lol

spiny norman

HSC
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest: 10/10

I'd hate to think of myself as someone who gives out full marks willy-nilly, but I can't rate this one down. And I'm not much of a Jack Nicholson fan either. Extremely moving.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Collateral 8/10 - pretty shit story, but Michael Mann makes it seem like a masterpiece.
Passion of the Christ 3/10 - didn't even bother trying to make it seem like a story, Gibson just used it to display his unique brand of Catholic guilt. Borderline offensive. But it looked good, and the depiction of Satan was kinda cool, except for that last shot of her in Hell which was just retarded.

Pierotte

HSC
Last Movie at the movies : Million Dollar Baby, i usually never watch movies that are so talked about but a fried draged me along, and boy am i glad i went. It was excellent, i highly recommend it, real classy. I have also never cried so much in a movie, i mean we were in public and i was almost sobbing... snot everywhere, now thats a sign of a really engaging movie.

Last movie at home : Monsoir N, it was about napolean, yeah tre good, subtitles were a bit of a pain but id give it a 7, it told the story nicely and it had a lovely dark dingey feel.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
miss congeniatlity 2: 7/10
funny in a lame way.

v sia

HSC
Beckiki_S said:
I saw the Ring 2 last night.
It made me freak out a lot... especially when some guy behind us stretched his feet out and they touched my legs and I screamed cause i thought Samara had a hold of me.
I liked it at the time cause i freaked out a lot but looking back i only give it a 4/10 cause it gave absolutely no answers and i dont remember it as fondly as i would another movie.
And to think i used to be so good in horror movies (sorry for breaking your hand sal!)
samara touching ur leg .....................................................................................
you hate it cause you dont get it ?

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
cinema: the Pacifier! Starring vin diesel.. DAYUM he's got a hot hot h0t body!! *drools*
Loving his "man-boobs" ;) hehehe.. that scene was funny when the youngest daughter asking questions why he has boobs and does he wear a bra .. lol that scene is hilarious!

rating: im going to be nice and give it a 8/10.. i was going to give 7/10 but nah.. Vin Diesel's too hot ;) ;)

oh BTW i saw Casey from Australian Idol at George st. cinemas when i was buying the movie tickets... so many people walked pass Casey and didn't notice her :confused:

Last edited:

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
cinema: the Pacifier! Starring vin diesel.. DAYUM he's got a hot hot h0t body!! *drools*
Loving his "man-boobs" ;) hehehe.. that scene was funny when the youngest daughter asking questions why he has boobs and does he wear a bra .. lol that scene is hilarious!

rating: im going to be nice and give it a 8/10.. i was going to give 7/10 but nah.. Vin Diesel's too hot ;) ;)

oh BTW i saw Casey from Australian Idol at George st. cinemas when i was buying the movie tickets... so many people walked pass Casey and didn't notice her :confused:
I saw it the other day and it was so lame.

The only good scene was the scene when the little girl asked if her boobs would ever be as big as Vin Diesels.

I only saw it cos I was forced. It was thoroughly predictable and I guessed who the bad guy was straight away. It was so dodgy.

I give it a 5/10 only cos Vin Diesel is in it.

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
Erm last movie i saw: oh yesh..today i saw "in good Compay"

= 6.5/10 Some parts can be rather tedious and boring.. others pretty funny... mainly a light fluffly predictable film...

I say.. if you've seen the trailers... you really needn't bother about the movie...the trailer just spills the whole movie.. well almost ..

scoby_2000

HSC
Der Untergang

9.5/10

A Simple Plan (for school)

8/10

What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted

8/10

The Real Cancun (lol...quiet funny)

7.5/10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)