Late enrolment! (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I vaugely remember that wen u get your offers mailed to u, there are documents saying if u are enrolling late, u can come at these certain dates. This info should be online soon

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
I vaugely remember that wen u get your offers mailed to u, there are documents saying if u are enrolling late, u can come at these certain dates. This info should be online soon
thanks Minai.

the problem is, I won't be in Aus until end of march so i won't be here for the university offers :(

[edited]

Last edited:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by sugaryblue
thanks Minai.

the problem is, I won't be in Aus anymore until end of march when the offers are released :(
U'll need to get someone to enrol on your behalf then - but myUNSW are apparently launching an online enrolment system for u guys enrolling nxt year - so u can accept your offer and enrol online, but theres not much news on that yet
check http://my.unsw.edu.au

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by Bannanafish
end of march?
sorry about the confusing, i was tired and my sentence doesn't make much sense.

i meant that, I won't be here until the end of march, and I won't be here when the offers are released.

highpingbastard

Lag me hard!
HSC
I rang up UNSW just a few days ago and they told me that the new procedure is that all enrolments/offers will be handled online. So you can check on the UAC website for your offer from UNSW, then you can head off the the UNSW and use their online program to enrol. So it should be no hassels.

That's good news for me because I too will be overseas during this crucial period.

milktea

yea i was wondering about the enrolment too, cause i'll be going overseas in the end of jan. and won't come back till late feb....i was wondering if there's a pre-enrolment day or something?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by milktea
yea i was wondering about the enrolment too, cause i'll be going overseas in the end of jan. and won't come back till late feb....i was wondering if there's a pre-enrolment day or something?
Don't worry - if u can get internet access overseas, u can enrol online at my.unsw.edu.au

milktea

Originally posted by Minai
Don't worry - if u can get internet access overseas, u can enrol online at my.unsw.edu.au
really? that's good, cause i read off some other unis booklet that you'll have to be there in person or something, anywayz, what about the school fees and stuffs, that can be paid by credit card online?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by milktea
really? that's good, cause i read off some other unis booklet that you'll have to be there in person or something, anywayz, what about the school fees and stuffs, that can be paid by credit card online?
Well, you guys are lucky this year...2004 is the first year for online enrolment at UNSW
Everything is paid online by credit card or debit or watever - u actually cannot pay fees etc in person

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)