Late reasons (1 Viewer)

Pokute-san

≧∀≦
HSC
I was late to school today. But this time I had a reason. An inappropriate reason. My lateness was caused by...oh its embarrassing.
It was caused by diarrhoeia . Constant diarrhoeia. Oh god. I only had 3 kiwis and 2apples yesterday. It doesn't mean I had to get diarrhoeia.

But I didn't sign in. I entered the school at 10.30, meaning I missed out on the first 2 periods.

I didn't sign in So I wouldn't have to reveal my true reason. I'm not good at lying anyway. Couldn't think of any other reason.

So that's my story. Read and be disgusted.

Diarrheoia is not healthy.

EDIted _ Erm i posted this in the wrong forum. Meant to be in the Non-school I think. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Pokute-san said:
I was late to school today. But this time I had a reason. An inappropriate reason. My lateness was caused by...oh its embarrassing.
It was caused by diarrhoeia . Constant diarrhoeia. Oh god. I only had 3 kiwis and 2apples yesterday. It doesn't mean I had to get diarrhoeia.

But I didn't sign in. I entered the school at 10.30, meaning I missed out on the first 2 periods.

I didn't sign in So I wouldn't have to reveal my true reason. I'm not good at lying anyway. Couldn't think of any other reason.

So that's my story. Read and be disgusted.

Diarrheoia is not healthy.

EDIted _ Erm i posted this in the wrong forum. Meant to be in the Non-school I think. Sorry about that.
Why must all of your posts be about poo?

Pokute-san

≧∀≦
HSC
The 'sick' reason is too common. And plus, my school requires a note written by parents if I decide to be late.

shellybelly087 said:
Why must all of your posts be about poo?
All of my posts? Lol. You can say I'm kind of obsessed with it. :)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
That's just a little bit disturbing. Well maybe not ALL of your posts, but in the last 10 minutes, all ive read about is you and your faeces, in separate threads.

tennille

HSC
Pokute-san said:
The 'sick' reason is too common. And plus, my school requires a note written by parents if I decide to be late.

All of my posts? Lol. You can say I'm kind of obsessed with it. :)
Sorry to say this, but that ain't right. :p :)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
you leave people and their fetishes alone.

IcEy

HSC
Last time I was late, I told me teacher that the people in the dodgy housing who live behind our house parked their stolen cars next to our house, so I had to wait for the cops. The behind who live behind us have a reputation, so I got away with it.

Pokute-san

≧∀≦
HSC
So that was a lie? If only I could think of something creative instead of faeces all the time. I had to prove that there was actually a crack on my foot that turned black and was having trouble walking on it, and caused my lateness. I showed it to my deputy principal. Damn. Couldn't get away with it. Had to stay in office and miss out on class.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
when i signed in late i said was sick or unwell or feeling ill
had a headache
had stomahce pains
and half the time it said excuse soha for being late and had my mum sign it
coz they can mind their own fucking buisness..!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
ahahahhahahahhah

not just diarrhoeia...constant diarrhoeia

:lol:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i was once late to school coz there was a dirty bit spider on my car, and i was too terrified to get out. I spent 1st period in the car park till my mate got an umbrella and stabbed it for me.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
of course. Too bad we're just talking about being late to SCHOOL.

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
Ive had many reasons for being late...quick detours to Woollies occurs rather frequently lol. Often rock up to school with Michels Patissere (or however its spelt) cups in hand...no need to ask where Ive been then!
My excuses for being late to class a few years ago were usually lies...Id babble about something that always won with the teachers...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)