Late Registration By Kanye West. (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
real hard copy one... its not on track listings... so its prolly the two tracks on one

Adrian.

HSC
Orange Juice said:
real hard copy one... its not on track listings... so its prolly the two tracks on one
Did he buy a Japanese import? Otherwise there won't be any bonus tracks.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
nah its not jap import... he got it from work... they musta reviewed it or something...

jaNetix

i got 'collage dropout' as soon as it was released..and i loved most of it..some tracks i skipped
'late registration' gets NO skips from me...it is an amazing album..and YES kanye has the biggest head in the industry...but so what?...he can get away with it..
these samples are insane, wikid ppl featured. crazy production

'late registration' and Common's 'BE' are 2 of the finest rap/ hip hop albums of the year!!
'heard em say' featuring Adem Levine of Maroon 5 is a topp collaboration

iv'e got a snippet of 'bittersweet' kanye and john mayer...cannot find a full version anywhere!!! any1 got it??

HSC
bitterwsweet will either be on kanyes next year album 'graduation' or john mayers next solo, apparantly.

50 has a bigger head, the faggot actually said recently that he feels that kanye west is so successful BECAUSE of 50. He thinks that since he was coming with 'more in-ur-face hard-hitting' stuff people were checking for stuff that wasn't so confronting, and that was kanye west. That's what he said, dumbass pop diva.

aside from 50 some rappers who appear arrogant, their attitude adds to why there so great:

T.I
Cam'Ron
Kanye West

all 'big egos' but all fucking brilliant.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
bitterwsweet will either be on kanyes next year album 'graduation' or john mayers next solo, apparantly.
do you know why they didn't put it in late registration?

they had a huge vh1 segment about the bittersweet song, they got me all jeered up!

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
do you know why they didn't put it in late registration?

they had a huge vh1 segment about the bittersweet song, they got me all jeered up!

well i just think kanye is someone who does that 'debut a song from next years album this year' he did it with 'hey mamma' he debuted that song at a concert in amsterdam last year, and he tweaked it, gave it a beat and put it on late rego (and that is a great song too :D) so yeh maybe he doin it with bittersweet.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Damnnit MileHigh got reloaded again and i cant see it.

Hiphop can u prop me up and tell me the new requirements for milehigh

i hope its 10,000 only. ill be there soon if its that

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
mile high isnt there anymore. there is going to be a vip (probably on invites only basis)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
yeh just found out.

my props went from 7000 to 12,000 cuase i uploaded a few albums. feel more powerful

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
TWISTA's ALBUM LEAKED!!!!!!
fave track of the past month or so is "im a winner"...the rest of the album is pretty good too...

HSC
Supra said:
TWISTA's ALBUM LEAKED!!!!!!
fave track of the past month or so is "im a winner"...the rest of the album is pretty good too...

yehhhh i love the album its so great.

my nets capped so my speed 28k right, and a 'fast' download on 28k would be about 6.50kb a sec

started dling the twista album on the mornin it leaked.....left comp on, went to uni all day, came back at 6 30...connection with server failed...tried link again...link dead

so again....

downloaded...goin 6.50....in 3 hours it got to 98% then SAME thing happened and link was dead

finally at 1am i start a download and leave it on all night and LUCKILY the thing downloads, burnt it to cd quickly this morning and was listening to it all day at uni

such a great album.

'get down hit the floor' has such a good beat, i hope it doesnt get woganised

Last edited:

Adrian.

HSC
So is this the new rap discussion thread or something? Anyway who's heard 'DJ Muggs Vs. GZA - Grandmasters', it leaked about a week ago. It's damn good, Muggs takes the beats back to the old RZA sound. If you like Liquid Swords, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, 36 Chambers etc you'll like this. GZA's rhymes are his best since LS. It's the second best album that I've heard this year. I can't wait until it's released.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
yehhhh i love the album its so great.

my nets capped so my speed 28k right, and a 'fast' download on 28k would be about 6.50kb a sec

started dling the twista album on the mornin it leaked.....left comp on, went to uni all day, came back at 6 30...connection with server failed...tried link again...link dead

so again....

downloaded...goin 6.50....in 3 hours it got to 98% then SAME thing happened and link was dead

finally at 1am i start a download and leave it on all night and LUCKILY the thing downloads, burnt it to cd quickly this morning and was listening to it all day at uni

such a great album.

'get down hit the floor' has such a good beat, i hope it doesnt get woganised
FUUUUKK u went thru a lot of shit but yeh its def worth it...it took me like 20-25 mins i think :p

get down hit the floor is reggaeton basically...i dont think wogs know what that is, they still think Game is in G Unit ffs :p Great beat...Heartbeat is crazy!

HSC
Adrian. said:
So is this the new rap discussion thread or something? Anyway who's heard 'DJ Muggs Vs. GZA - Grandmasters', it leaked about a week ago. It's damn good, Muggs takes the beats back to the old RZA sound. If you like Liquid Swords, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, 36 Chambers etc you'll like this. GZA's rhymes are his best since LS. It's the second best album that I've heard this year. I can't wait until it's released.

very very good album really looking forward to that new raekwon, and that new ghostface, and that new doom and ghostface....that raekwon and dave chapelle joint is CRAZY and hilarious (dave chapelle as rick james)

supra, culo and gasolina have been woganised now so theres a chance 'get down hit the floor' will be too.....in 4 months :p. It's not really reggaeton though, more crunk than reggaeton, mr collipark (same dude that did the beat for 'wait' and 'play' did the beat) so yeah its similar to those but more reggaetonish, great club song.

i wish i had VH1 they had hip hop honours on and had rappers rapping legends songs playing tribute....LL, biggie and big daddy kane were amongst those honoured. i heard the show was crazy and nelly did LL's songs well...then LL ripped it love....then a few ppl fucked up biggies songs (lil cease was never that great)...T.I, black thought and common payed tribute to big daddy kane and i heard that was the best segment...T.I rapped 'smooth operator' im frantically requesting on boxden to find that video... ice-t and big daddy kane said they feelin T.I.

dammit they betta bring it out on DVD

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yeah that wud be good to see...i dont know if you'll get it on boxden tho...

hey man can you tell me who produced Im a Winner (track 14 on twista's album)...i thought it was Just Blaze

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
has anyone got MTV and watchd the show "made"

they had this little white dude who wanted to be a rapper, and he practises with some rapper and then he takes him tlo mean other rappers , eg snoop dogg . it was pretty goood episode

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)