Late Round baby!!!! (1 Viewer)

la.la

HSC
Anyone waiting for late round offers?

If so, what did you get into in main round, and what do you hope to get into for late round?

boris2003

HSC
Got BA in the main at UWS, waiting for BA in the late for USYD, NSW

Thought Shark

HSC
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought someone was getting a baby in the late round. :(

la.la

HSC
Thought Shark said:
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought someone was getting a baby in the late round. :(
Well you're not completely wrong there. People who gain admission into either UNSW or USyd as DFEE students are given a baby totally free of charge. They feel that some DFEE student who are unable to come up with the money to pay for their fees can pimp their baby or, alternatively, use the stem cells from their baby to compensate for the individual's own unfortunate inadequacies. You see at UNSW/USyd they care about your future!

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
^ hahaha!

Btw, who is this? You go to my school.

Thought Shark

HSC
la.la said:
Well you're not completely wrong there. People who gain admission into either UNSW or USyd as DFEE students are given a baby totally free of charge. They feel that some DFEE student who are unable to come up with the money to pay for their fees can pimp their baby or, alternatively, use the stem cells from their baby to compensate for the individual's own unfortunate inadequacies. You see at UNSW/USyd they care about your future!
Mediocre, but a good effort nonetheless.

la.la

HSC
Thought Shark said:
Mediocre, but a good effort nonetheless.
Well I do excel at mediocrity if I say so myself, so thanks Britney. And to La Divina, I'm Lauren.

hannahxxx

HSC
la.la said:

ahhh the beauty of satire

ballin

Banned
HSC
boris2003 said:
Got BA in the main at UWS, waiting for BA in the late for USYD, NSW
BA at sydney too, hoping one of the current arts students died. also, ivanovic is the shit. but then again, all serbians are hot *checks out self*

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
loser101 said:
Yay got into B.Sci Advanced. Yeah baby!!!!! see ya next year assholes
it is 2008, unless ur gonna defer till 2009.

A High Way Man said:
Computer Engineering at Macquarie Uni
IM going to take it!
nice, what were u studying before?

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
the_avec said:
WHAT DO I DO.?????????

i have goten an internal transfer and already accepted and stuff at uts
i was in B eng civil dip eng prac and i got the transfer to B eng civil dip eng prac B Buss

but now i received an offer from unsw for engineering civil/mining/environmental

what to do what to do
wouldnt it be better to do eng/buss @ uts, cause ur doing a double degree where as unsw is just offering the same eng degree which u were already doing.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
its ur choice, but uts doesnt have a bad reputation + since there is engineering shortage employers wont really mind which uni u go to just as long as ur marks are decent.

But also if u do go to UNSW will u get credit from your previous eng subjects at uts? also u would finish uni quicker if u did the single degree, but isnt that why u transferred in the first place to do a double degree??

Season

HSC
I just got Medicine at UNSW

im feeling kind of awesome right now... :p

HSC
aus_peter2005 said:
How do I withdraw from the unsw offer that I have accepted?? Do I just call them ?
call them and say "bitches i dont wanna go to your school no more" i think that'd work ok...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)