Late Round is tonight peoplez =O! (1 Viewer)

icecoffee

HSC
oh crap. yeah i was in the same boat, i got my first pref but i wasnt sure if i wanted to do it.. didnt realise you had to remove first pref, lol. damn
LOL I emphasise with you!

piitb

HSC
oh crap. yeah i was in the same boat, i got my first pref but i wasnt sure if i wanted to do it.. didnt realise you had to remove first pref, lol. damn

hahhaha pweoned

first task you undertake yourself without your hand being held and cuddled and you fail miserably. good luvk at uni and the real world:haha:

SUCK SHIT FOR NOT READING THE UAC GUIDE

Last edited:

Peartie

HSC
Maybe working for the DFAT or an Australian embassy; or the Immigration Department.

I want a life, so I don't want to work as a CBD lawyer, definitely will never do commercial law, I hate anything that has anything to do with big businesses; even if I were to practice law, I'd most likely only practice criminal law, human rights law or immigration law, or any combo of these 3. Yeah, if I became a lawyer one day, I'd be working in a boutique firm.
if that's the case then maybe you should do int studies at mac then do an internal transfer into law... i know several people who have already done this

mac also allows for a lot of flexibility and their are some particularly good units on politics esp in 2nd/3rd year

thats a good way to do it

get good grades doing just Int Stud @ Mac then transfer into Int Stud/Law (assuming you can) and then you've already got the international studies first year out of the way - if thats what you want to do that is....

leoyh

mic`
HSC
i got combined law at unsw :)
you got 97.6 and you got a late round offer for UNSW law? surely this wasnt purely based on uai, i.e. something like EAS was involved?

Last edited:

leoyh

mic`
HSC
thanks for the combined law offer and USB stick macquarie, but i think i'll stick to Usyd Law hahahah

Macquarie = pwoned
LOL how do you know you're gonna get a USB stick?

BoyNextDoor

HSC
I got my last/9th preference in the late round! lol
But I got my 1st preference in the main round though.....I guess I'll stick with my main round offer. :)

mathslover

HSC
you got 97.6 and you got a late round offer for UNSW law? surely this wasnt purely based on uai, i.e. something like EAS was involved?
yeh i did EAS.. but i was never told whether i got the pts or not.
& im also a AAA scholar, where you get bonus points.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
main: arts/law at uws
late: business and commerce/law at uws

how do i unenrol from a course??

ctrlaltv

HSC
UAI: 74.35
my first preference: B Science (Comp Sci) @ UNSW [88.00]
Main Round: B Comp Sci @ UWS [81.35]
Late Round: B Science @ UNSW [76.00]
For B Science: Picked all first year semester 1 comp sci electives, so I basically got in my first preference with a UAI of 13.65 below the actual cutoff :)
Oh, did I mention the science annual fee is cheaper then comp sci annual fee? =]
Only sad thing is I got a retarded timetable :(. But hey, not complaining.

lou071

HSC
N/A
UAI: 74.35
my first preference: B Science (Comp Sci) @ UNSW [88.00]
Main Round: B Comp Sci @ UWS [81.35]
Late Round: B Science @ UNSW [76.00]
For B Science: Picked all first year semester 1 comp sci electives, so I basically got in my first preference with a UAI of 13.65 below the actual cutoff :)
Oh, did I mention the science annual fee is cheaper then comp sci annual fee? =]
Only sad thing is I got a retarded timetable :(. But hey, not complaining.
did you get timetable already?:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)