Late round offers? Help please :( (1 Viewer)

bouffant

HSC
N/A
I was debating between macquarie uni and sydney uni prior to the deadline for changing preferences, and ended up putting macquarie ahead of sydney (for commerce). I now realise that I really want to go to Sydney. (Atar not an issue).

I looked at last year, and even though there were no vacancies after main round, it says there were offers made in the late round.

What are my chances of getting an offer in the late round? Will they offer more places?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't count on one, but there's a chance. There higher your ATAR is the higher the likelihood you'll pick up a place. There may be no vacancies after main round, but some places may become free due to people not taking their offers up.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
I was debating between macquarie uni and sydney uni prior to the deadline for changing preferences, and ended up putting macquarie ahead of sydney (for commerce). I now realise that I really want to go to Sydney. (Atar not an issue).

I looked at last year, and even though there were no vacancies after main round, it says there were offers made in the late round.

What are my chances of getting an offer in the late round? Will they offer more places?
You could always apply for mid-year entry for this year provided that your raw ATAR is meets the cutoff for Sydney Uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)