late round offers (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hahaha yet another late round offer thread....

In answer to your question...Surely that depends on demand, and number of places and all that, not unlike the main round?

devils_boy2036

HSC
83.05, yea i did, but im just thinking now bout, u know how this year for some strange reason they completely changed the system, well my maths marks were pretty good and extn maths was good too, and eng was alrite so im just hoping to god that i get in somehow

Bl0nDi3

HSC
I missed out on my course(in UTS) by 3 points should i call up the faculty because i did a TVET course on the same subject would this get me anywhere for the late rounds??

devils_boy2036

HSC
tallkid34 said:
http://www.uac.edu.au/indexhome.html

Have a look here because they have both d-fee and csp cutoffs for 2007. Considering your UAI, the d-fee cutoffs at UNSW for commerce are 90.10 while economics is 85.00. Good luck with your offer!
yea i know these marks already, but i was wondering if they'll change, since there are vacancies and due to this i was wondering if the marks would drop because they would want to fill the places

SamTan*06*

All alone in a memory! I was beautiful theeeen....
HSC
I auditioned for theatre performance at Wollongong, and there's no UAI cut off, but they do take ur UAI under consideration. I didn't go very well with my UAI, and I bumped into one of the students that helped out during my audition, and she said that the UAI acceptance usually goes down for creative arts, coz most students do creative arts subjects for their HSC, and as a result, they dont rate so high on the UAI thingo and they get crap UAIs.

groovejet

HSC
N/A
Blondie, did you try and apply for Domestic Fee Paying? Though it is unfortunately late now if you haven't as Late Round is closed.

Bl0nDi3

HSC
groovejet said:
Blondie, did you try and apply for Domestic Fee Paying? Though it is unfortunately late now if you haven't as Late Round is closed.
dout my parents would pay the fees. Bt I emailed the facualty and they replied asking where I did the course... good sign right? IM SOOO NERVOUS

groovejet

HSC
N/A
Did you keep it as your first preference and what did the Faculty say?

Bl0nDi3

HSC
Im still waiting for a reply. maybe they are checking my marks from my tvet course

F

fnergance

I auditioned for theatre performance at Wollongong, and there's no UAI cut off, but they do take ur UAI under consideration. I didn't go very well with my UAI, and I bumped into one of the students that helped out during my audition, and she said that the UAI acceptance usually goes down for creative arts, coz most students do creative arts subjects for their HSC, and as a result, they dont rate so high on the UAI thingo and they get crap UAIs.

Um in response to your statement, I did Visual Arts in the HSC and managed to score a UAI of 94, so it doesnt necessarily means that if you did creative arts, you'll get a shit UAI.

F

fnergance

Um in response to your statement, I did Visual Arts in the HSC and managed to score a UAI of 94, so it doesnt necessarily means that if you did creative arts, you'll get a shit UAI.

groovejet

HSC
N/A
Bl0nDi3 said:
Im still waiting for a reply. maybe they are checking my marks from my tvet course
I think you will find out next Wednesday anyway

groovejet

HSC
N/A
Are the majority of people who are still seeking an offer from the Late Round wanting/hoping to receive a CSP?

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
groovejet said:
Are the majority of people who are still seeking an offer from the Late Round wanting/hoping to receive a CSP?
well i am at least.. :) are you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)