Late Round Offers (1 Viewer)

_kc

HSC
N/A
I got an offer for B Business B Computing during late round. I registered for enrolment on the 21st (woo lets see the great times i get).

1. Am I still allowed to go camp? I didn't get a camp note with the other stuff UTS sent me??

2. Would they allow me to enrol on an earlier day!? Or would they tell me to get lost and come back on the 21st?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
1. You have to enrol on the 21st of Feb yes, since the main round enrolment session was today. If you want to come to the IT camp, you can come register at the Faculty of IT student centre by Monday 7th February (THIS coming Monday!). We can't accept any registrations after this date as we have to finalise the buses and so forth. The IT student centre is on Level 3, Building 10, UTS. Just tell them you want to register for the IT orientation camp.

The camp is on the 14th Feb - 16th Feb (which is before your enrolment).

You can download the camp information and registration forms from http://start.it.uts.edu.au/camp/ . The camp is $50. You won't receive anything via mail, so you will have to view the information on the website. The 2 PDF files on the site are the same information the students got in the mail.

If you have any other questions then let me know.

2. No you have to enrol on the 21st of Feb, as this is the day when they are doing the alternate sessions for all the IT courses, so they can't really do it any other day.

Last edited:

_kc

HSC
N/A
Would they let me bring it in on Monday the 7th? (you meant February right?)

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Yes you can bring it in on Monday 7th Feb, thats fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)