• War Of The Worlds

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Batman Begins

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Herbie (pfft....u r sad)

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I thought they were all preety average!

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters

scoby_2000

HSC
ok dont know if anyone has noticed but over the last 1-2 months it has been a huge time for the movie business (not necessarily profitable but still big)

so i was wondering out of the latest blockbuster movies which has been ure favourite?

(ive only put the blockbuster films - films that cost alot of $$$!!! (this is why e.g. bewitched is not there.....by the way....if u DID like that film then....hmmm)

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
scoby_2000 said:
ok dont know if anyone has noticed but over the last 1-2 months it has been a huge time for the movie business (not necessarily profitable but still big)

so i was wondering out of the latest blockbuster movies which has been ure favourite?

(ive only put the blockbuster films - films that cost alot of $$$!!! (this is why e.g. bewitched is not there.....by the way....if u DID like that film then....hmmm)
Lol no way can Bewitched be considered a "blockbuster" i liked Batman Begins :) and Mr and Mrs Smith was good too.

scoby_2000

HSC
green_fairy said:
Lol no way can Bewitched be considered a "blockbuster" i liked Batman Begins :) and Mr and Mrs Smith was good too.

yea i think batman will begin 1. because it has academic merit (likes its actually GOOD - very not normal for a hollywood film) and 2. everyone seems to hate tom cruise..... :S

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
scoby_2000 said:
yea i think batman will begin 1. because it has academic merit (likes its actually GOOD - very not normal for a hollywood film) and 2. everyone seems to hate tom cruise..... :S
Very true he just has very hateable characteristics. And yeah it was good for a holywood film it wasnt just one of those over-hyped movies where all they do is promote the main actors in it to avoid the fact that the movie is shit. Im always wary of movies like that. They seem to be doing that a lot with Sin City. meh i dunno, might be good.

heybraham

HSC
scoby_2000 said:

btw always watch out for June/July Period for blockbusters because it's America's summer holidays. w00t go America...

scoby_2000

HSC
HOW COULD YOU PEOPLE THINK BATMAN WAS AVERAGE!!!!!

(except for the katie holmes factor ill give u that) but surely that cudnt of brought the whole film down!

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
ive only seen star wars and mr and mrs smith, so star wars wins

i liked mr and mrs smith, but it wasn't as blockbuster-ish as star wars...

Alimoe_KG

HSC
scoby_2000 said:
HOW COULD YOU PEOPLE THINK BATMAN WAS AVERAGE!!!!!

(except for the katie holmes factor ill give u that) but surely that cudnt of brought the whole film down!
I thought Katie Homes perving factor usually took the film up? =/

I must be behind in the popular culture shifts.

nwatts

HSC
Just wait for Sin City. ;) It'll knock all their socks off, in one go.

Mind you, Batman Begins was very good. Can't wait for the DVD.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
argh, hard question (seriously), loved batman, star wars and smith, and also war (Iexcept for my problems with the 6-second-ending), and herbie i avoided. I think avoiding herbie may actually make it a little bit better... batman has it, christian bale was too damn good at convincing us that guys named bruce can be hot.

icecreamdisco

HSC
WOTW by a mile. didn't like M&MS, star wars has never done anything for me, and thought batman was good, but overrated (though i watched it on an utterly empty stomach and was feeling like shit throughout... will watch it again).

i'm suprised only one other person has chosen WOTW at this point. i reckon if it got a little more publicity and advertising it would've got the attention it deserved.

scoby_2000

HSC
icecreamdisco said:
i'm suprised only one other person has chosen WOTW at this point. i reckon if it got a little more publicity and advertising it would've got the attention it deserved.

are you shitting me????

remember: negative publicity is still publicity :D

icecreamdisco

HSC
ok, maybe the film got enough publicity - barely enough, i maintain - but i just didn't see tom cruise doing his best to get people in the theaters.

read: I WAS BEING SARCASTIC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)