Latest iLecture List (1 Viewer)

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
hello all! Long time no chat, but been rather busy.

Quick update to our iLecture directory file system thing. Also note, if you want iLects for next semester/later/holidays/anything, now's the time to get them (because they're deleted after the holidays).

File is CSV format, so either open up in excel for a nicely formatted spreadsheet, or just view in notepad.

Good luck in exams, guys and girls!

The method of accessing the iLectures themselvs has been purposefully omitted. If you don't know how to access these, you're just not truly in the Club Mac BOS Club (CMBC) yet. Apply to your nearest representative for a membership form.

;)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
im not sure how to use it. :/

Can someone pm me on how to access them. might be helpful listening to next years lectures in the holidays.

HSC
N/A
Skittled said:
The method of accessing the iLectures themselvs has been purposefully omitted. If you don't know how to access these, you're just not truly in the Club Mac BOS Club (CMBC) yet. Apply to your nearest representative for a membership form.
LOL

I'm tossing up between listening to next year's ilectures. I often skip lectures or just look at the notes (and this is doable for the subjects I do - next year is all creative writing and ARTS). hmm. but I hate listening to ilectures anyway. :/

Muchos appreciation for all the effort put into putting the list together though Steve :)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
thats so cool!!

Unfortunately they have already gotten rid of the lectures i need for next year, but i might have a look at some ancient/phil lectures or even past psych units.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
The 1st semester ones will have already been deleted, guaranteed. The second sem ones shouldn't yet have disappeared...

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Someone PM me too.

Just interest in some subjects and want to see what they talk about in them.

Amalthea

HSC
Hi, im confused how does this work? Plz can someone PM me on how to access these.

Thanks

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
WOOOO! PM would be greatly appreciated!

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
mm... 'program' in a broad sense of the word. Apache + MSYQL+ PHP.... was an attempt to learn how to pull information of a webpage and parse it through regular expressions (and then store it in a DB). Another very simliar thing could've been to get stock prices of asx.com.au, or, for another one of my projects, getting title/author/ISBN details on books, and putting that info into a db... but thought this might've been a bit more immediately useful and interesting.

However, unfortunately it took time away from ACCG253. E(fail)=80%. :( Vaguely useful, though!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Oh :(

Damn, I could've sent you this one my friend did for me in java, outputs into html, but probably could've reworked into xml or something similar

Damn sorry to hear that :( But woo for the list!

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Hi Guys!

This post is more of an update to this thread, than a new thread in itself... so I'm reviving this thread for this reason, rather than starting a new one. Also, this is posted in the slight hope that anyone who's still subscribed to it might find the link below, interesting.

In my recent explorations of the podcast world, have found that Berkeley podcasts a few of their lectures/events/things.

http://webcast.berkeley.edu/index.php

ALLLICE

HSC
Woah do these ilectures still work...if so can someone tell me how to use them? :)

Kegs

HSC
they prob dont work anymore as I am sure the system has been cleared to make room for all the stuff happening this semester.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)