Latex is now working on tapatalk (1 Viewer)

SammyT123

HSC
Everyone thank Brent012 for fixing latex code and various other issues associated with its implementation
He responded promptly and worked quickly to fix it

SWEET :D

(Idk why I'm so pumped about viewing maths on my phone I just am)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leehuan

HSC
Paradoxica (not parad0xica) has a reason to get TapaTalk now if he wants to see LaTeX on his phone but still go for the more convenient software

Edit: Can confirm LaTeX works on Tapatalk. Only drawback: White text on a back background. But not impossible to deal with of course.

Last edited:

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
Paradoxica (not parad0xica) has a reason to get TapaTalk now if he wants to see LaTeX on his phone but still go for the more convenient software

Edit: Can confirm LaTeX works on Tapatalk. Only drawback: White text on a back background. But not impossible to deal with of course.
I've been partially using it for the past 4 months.
dingus

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC

The default setting for CodeCogs is transparent background.

We need an additional line in the code to change the background to white.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
The default codecogs images don't display correctly with the dark tapatalk theme, so I tried changing it to have a white background but the PNG and GIF codecog latex images dont behave identically so it didn't work.

If most people are using the light theme (black + white looks good in dark theme actually) or would prefer white bg + black text, I can fix that.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)