Who would u vote if u had to choose b/w the following:

• Latham

Votes: 344 65.4%
  • Howard

Votes: 182 34.6%

• Total voters

asha_ramirez

HSC
Ahh and the battle of the ego's continue... Really, are you getting anywhere? Give it up... you each are not going to change your opinion on political issues, just as I am not going to change mine; it's called a stalemate... nothing is being achieved, move on.

TheBirdMustFly

Writer for hire!
HSC
asha_ramirez said:
Ahh and the battle of the ego's continue... Really, are you getting anywhere? Give it up... you each are not going to change your opinion on political issues, just as I am not going to change mine; it's called a stalemate... nothing is being achieved, move on.
First thing i've agreed with you on, you guys wont change your opinion because your opinions are warped from either your liberal parents or the bush/howard coalition of the 'wanna take over the world in a sneaky democratic way'

Rorix

HSC
TheBirdMustFly said:
But you don't know that they do, have they found them, no.

If we can't find something, it doesn't exist. QED
:rolleyes:

Every single point you have raised in this debate has been soundly defeated. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Why are you so against America? Are you racist? You don't seem to be anti-American on any logical grounds. Perhaps you are jealous of America's strength and power?

Rorix

HSC
TheBirdMustFly said:
Hey just though you american lovers could check this site out
http://www.johnhowardlies.com

Rather than have me point out what is wrong with almost every single one of those alleged lies (of course every person will give a statement which cannot be held to be timelessly true, if you call this a lie then so be it), perhaps you'd like to select out what you feel to be the most important to you?

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Howard is so full of crap its not funny , did any of you hear his recent speech??? Wow , talked about absolute shit , no real issues just a bunch of useless cliche's
what a joke ,
Just my opinion :D

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Howard... because Latham really just has no idea but will probably get votes because some people have this notion instilled in them that Howard is bad for Australia, and looking back on his fiscal and economic policies and results... he's actually done a pretty decent job regardless.

And in a world which isn't idealistic, not everything will be idealistic. And I can't vote for 'Dr.Manboobs' when he attacks the government and proposes policies about reducing child obesity... and then is seen feeding his son fast food.... if you want to lead, then lead by example. And as for a headkicker, Latham has nothing over Abbott.

Rorix

HSC
Seraph said:
Howard is so full of crap its not funny , did any of you hear his recent speech??? Wow , talked about absolute shit , no real issues just a bunch of useless cliche's
what a joke ,
Just my opinion :D
It's a headline speech. It's not supposed to talk about details, just outlining his general focus of policy which he would adapt for the next term should he win.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
TheBirdMustFly said:
they walk in like the kings of the world
I think you'll find that they are the kings of the world, considering they are the world superpower! And btw, we could sure use an ally like that-we're not so isolated anymore!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i think the GST is a bit of a plus, after all it's made my commerce days a whole lot easier. :)

.:b-me:.

memories consume
latham making beazley shadow defence was a pretty good move. even howard has said that he's a good candidate for the spot, and in the same token, latham has made sure that someone who was once an opponent is safely on his side.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
But Mark Latham has backflipped now, and is saying he wants to keep troops in IRAQ in non-combat roles, and along with bringing in Beazley it's obvious SOMEONE's concerned about security. :rolleyes:

SOMEONE's trying to play both sides eh

Jannio

This is so much fun!
HSC
N/A
about quote...sounds like john howard when he talks about refugees.

mishka

HSC
N/A
Latham, cos he's from my electorate!!! He's toned down a lot since becoming leader and I think it's working well...

Jannio

This is so much fun!
HSC
N/A
he always drops subtle hints as to wanted to keep them out becasue they are dangerous and of a different race and that we need to protect our culture. At the same time he then talks about the best interests of the children.

I always found that whenever he talks he always gives a subtle hint to overnationalism and racism while propounding a normal line.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Im coming around to Howard and Costello. They have a much better sence of humour.

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
Howard is a red-necked hypocryte....he needs out.You should read Stupid White Men bby Michael Moore.Bush-you're a fuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)