• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Latham rails against factions (1 Viewer)

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
wow another quote of ignorance...
Wow...another post of nothing. Keep it coming Asquithian. Your about to break your record for the most stupid posts in BoS history.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
lengstar said:
Great so you know about what goes on in a prison. Do you know about sentencing and the condition by which a person is sentenced?
Well most people who have done basic legal studies would know.

lengstar

HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Well most people who have done basic legal studies would know.
Haven't answered my question. Do you know the judge who sentenced them? Other factors contributing to the sentence? Cause I fucking hate rapists but I want to know if they really are guilty of the crime they committed.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Maybe you can stop being such an arrogant prick in political forums telling people that they're stupid and such.
"I DO LAW AND I READ NEWSPAPERS!! HEHE I KNOW MORE THAN THE 10000's OF OTHER PEOPLE BEFORE ME THAT HAVE DISAGREED/AGREED WITH ME IN DIFFERENT WAYS"

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
What do you mean? i said that perhaps the western powers should have attacked germany before germany attacked them... while he was in austria etc posing a threat.
Alot of people believe this would of stopped WW2...

Where am i wrong?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Look at what turning their backs on germany did.
Attacking germany then and starting the war earlier probably would of saved the lives of millions.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Well it was a bit of a joke... but anyway...

Probably because currently state governments don't best represent the entire state and are just shifting the blame..
While canberra may not care much about Wagga Wagga neither do politicians in sydney, the senate should be restructured to allow for regional representation.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Asquithian, you think you're so fucking good because your doing fucking law. Well guess what, millions of others have done it aswell...including John Howard and half of his ministry. Why don't you get the fuck over yourself and realise your not Jesus fucking Christ. Just because somebody disagrees with you doesn't mean they are wrong...it means they have a different opinion. However, you don't seem to have the mental capacity to deal with that.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Differring opinions are fine. It's not fine when it goes against all established FACTS. That's the difference. He KNOWS the facts, you people are spouting lies, assertions and utter crap.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
see this is what I was talking about
*claps in delighted manner*
I almost missed thorny getting humiliated :(

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
wtf?
WHERE HAVE I LIED?
SHOW ME WHERE I HAVE SAID SOMETHING WRONG TO DO WITH PRE-EMPTION.

You keep mentioning it's all in 'retrospect' which is a fair call but germany HAD invaded a nation and perhaps the west should have launched a PRE-EMPTIVE attack on germany before it started WW2.
Yes they would of been 'in the wrong' by your logic, however you could also see it as they would of recognised a series of events happening and stopped a large scale war from ever happening.

In WW1 America wasn't attacked by germany, they just saw that their interests were at risk and launched a PRE-EMPTIVE strike against them.

Last edited:

Generator

HSC
N/A
It's a little hard to launch a pre-emptive strike into a war that has been taking place for some time, don't you think?

Also, as Asquithian has said many times, surely you can see that you have the benefit of hindsight (and not the burden of leading a state through that period) with respect to world war ii?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
America wasn't in the war, they started attacking a country that had never attacked them.
That would be like saying it's not a pre-emptive strike if we attacked north korea because they've been at war with south korea for so long.

Yes we do have the benefit of hindsight, and perhaps the western world should of had foresight to see what was happening with germany... they posed an obvious risk and i'm sure if a nation acted in the same way as they did back then they would be attacked, due to this hindsight.

The truth is that while iraq may have been wrong pre-emptive war isn't always wrong, and i'm sure that if another country was threatening peace and stability in the world and not following the rules that govern the international system they would be hit, before an initial attack...

Last edited:

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
France or Britain could not have hoped to put a quick end to a war with Germany by pre-empting them. Pre-emption is stupid and a waste of human resources.

In english today I received fresh new copies of Hamlet and Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead. Thankyou Mr Premier for making sure my school received the money to purchase these books.

Thankyou Mr Premier for making sure that brutal behaviour, such as rape, receive lengthy sentences.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
france, britain, usa together could have easily put a quick end to the war thru pre-emption...
In fact if france had thought sooner they probably could of kept germany at bay for much longer but they were all stuck along the margionot line and germany bi-passed this...

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Unfortunately for Ziff, Asqy and everyone else here I doubt that thorny and Not-So-Bright will amend their ways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)