Latin Continuers tutors recommendation (1 Viewer)

absydau

HSC
Hi Guys,

I am in Year 11 doing Latin and planning to do Latin Continuers next year. I am just wondering if any one could recommend me some good Latin Tutor who can just mark my work and give feedback in my translations. Any suggestions are appreciated.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I recall seeing a thread about Latin and a member provided a pretty good response (so I’d assume they’re good at Latin). I think it was @Pikapizza although I’m not sure if he tutors.

Pikapizza

HSC
Thanks. Will wait for @Pikapizza to hopefully respond :)
Hello~ Glad to hear you are taking Latin to your senior years!! As much as I like Latin, I unfortunately don't tutor for it xD (and haven't touched it much since HSC), but I do know someone in my cohort who is up for the job (he ranked first internally :D. and doing Latin in uni) so I can refer you to him instead!

By the way, for any smaller questions you have, you can always post on the forum for help! Good luck with the rest of high school!!

absydau

HSC
Hello~ Glad to hear you are taking Latin to your senior years!! As much as I like Latin, I unfortunately don't tutor for it xD (and haven't touched it much since HSC), but I do know someone in my cohort who is up for the job (he ranked first internally :D. and doing Latin in uni) so I can refer you to him instead!

By the way, for any smaller questions you have, you can always post on the forum for help! Good luck with the rest of high school!!
Thanks. If you can recommend him, it would be much appreciated. I will take up your suggestion for smaller queries.

Duskheaven

HSC
Hi Guys,

I am in Year 11 doing Latin and planning to do Latin Continuers next year. I am just wondering if any one could recommend me some good Latin Tutor who can just mark my work and give feedback in my translations. Any suggestions are appreciated.

I can refer you on to my sister. She completed her degree in 2019 Majoring in Latin + Ancient Greek. Won Nicholson Medal in 2019 (Latin Translation prize) and is beginning masters this year in Sanskrit. She has a lot of HSC tutoring experience and has tutored both Latin and English to HSC students.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I can refer you on to my sister. She completed her degree in 2019 Majoring in Latin + Ancient Greek. Won Nicholson Medal in 2019 (Latin Translation prize) and is beginning masters this year in Sanskrit. She has a lot of HSC tutoring experience and has tutored both Latin and English to HSC students.
That's amazing! 2 sisters with immense talent! :D👏

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)