Law 2010 (1 Viewer)

trevhk

HSC
N/A
Who's doing law with me =D? If there was already another thread on this topic please redirect me to it, I'm too noob :(

5233andy

HSC
Business/Laws

I've finally found someone on the same boat!

trevhk

HSC
N/A
Yey! haha. When are we meant to accept the offers by? I didn't get a chance to today =\ Also, when do we set up our timetables? Anyways, I hope to meet you at the orientation day :) My name is Trevor btw :).

5233andy

HSC
I'm Andy

Nice to meet you!

I don't know what the deadline is... but I'm sure that if you accept the offer, tomorrow (today), it shouldn't be an issue, at all. I've tried to set up my timetable, however, I think you have to attend that enrolment session to physically enrol into subjects... However, don't take my word for it. I'm the first kid in the family to enter the tertiary system and the administration side of things is proving to be a harrowing task...

I just hope that the majority of those enrolled in this course can speak English...

trevhk

HSC
N/A
Haha, have you guys registered for Law O'camp 2010 yet?

5233andy

HSC
^^

No intention of attending. Thank goodness it's not compulsory, unlike Engineering and IT.

diaz-66

HSC
Hooray! Im doing B Business/B Laws too :) Nice to find someothers doing the same course!

trevhk

HSC
N/A
WOO B Business / B Laws students unite! =D
lol you should attend the camp mate.

5233andy

HSC
I think the UTS forum should be a bit more active, as compared with UNSW and the like

bineal

HSC
HEY GUYS! I'm doing B comm (writing and cultural studies)/ B laws. guess we'll all meet at orientation?

(my name is Laila- using friend's account)

trevhk

HSC
N/A
Nice to meet you lilia! =D

Am I the only one going to law camp thus far? Wow, it's going to be a lonely event :p

fsal

HSC
I would prefer to attend the camp but its not possible because of my full-time cadetship

bineal

HSC
Nice to meet you lilia! =D

Am I the only one going to law camp thus far? Wow, it's going to be a lonely event :p
I'm going too! what better way to make friends then to dance around in togas and get hammered off our faces =)

alice09

HSC
hi i'm doing b law/ b arts in international studies and probly going 2 law o'camp too !
hope 2 c u guys @ the toga party, my name is alice by the way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)