Law 2010 (1 Viewer)

diaz-66

HSC
The day was prettylong wasnt it? If you didnt see the light rail passes blew away in the wind, I saw some people pick them up and hand them to the helpers. What do we all start with on monday? Im starting with the economics lecture, im not sure where my class is, I know its in broadway but ive only been there once and so Im going a little earlier to find out :)

TunaFish

HSC
The day was prettylong wasnt it? If you didnt see the light rail passes blew away in the wind, I saw some people pick them up and hand them to the helpers. What do we all start with on monday? Im starting with the economics lecture, im not sure where my class is, I know its in broadway but ive only been there once and so Im going a little earlier to find out :)
Yeah I was exhausted by the end of the day. But I still found it infinitely better than the 1.5 hour impersonal talk that we had for Business.
The peices of paper that flew away were the name tags that had been pulled out of the raffle, not the rail passes. I know because I was one of the people picking them up, haha :)

I also start off with eco! 9 to 11am right?
Then I've got a Business law and ethics lecture from 1:30 to 3pm.
And an eco tute from 2, but that doesn't start till week 2.

diaz-66

HSC
oh ok lol my wrong, I heard people gasping so I thought they were the travel tickets :) I got excited when I heard travel tickets because that would help so much for my travelling, but when they corrected themselves to say light rail my hopes were ruined lol. I have the business law lecture after the economics lecture and I think we dont start the tutorial until next week, except for your business law tutorial which we start on thursday I think for now. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)