Law and Order: Criminal Intent (1 Viewer)

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Elizabeth Hitchins is a reoccurring villian. She's Australian, blond and plays with Goren's head.

Eames is good in the show. She has her moments and complements Goren's strange personality perfectly.

Scanorama

HSC
Enlightened_One said:
Elizabeth Hitchins is a reoccurring villian. She's Australian, blond and plays with Goren's head.

Eames is good in the show. She has her moments and complements Goren's strange personality perfectly.
Oh I know who you are talking about, sorry about before :eek:
She was very good in the last episodes.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i like the entire law and order series and awaiting the trial by jury.. i also like ncis.. and just recently been watching csi-miami.. o yeah and i also like without a trace...

i think svu have the interesting cases; the normal law and order is 'okay' interesting at times; and criminal intent have really cool cases, and messes with your head at times..

the voting law and order was pretty dodgy, i thought they were going to just let us choose, not show us both endings and then choose, lost momentum, coz then either way we would have watched it,.. and wouldnt be as interesting.. hahaha'.. yup, thats it..!!

Scanorama

HSC
fantasy27 said:
the voting law and order was pretty dodgy, i thought they were going to just let us choose, not show us both endings and then choose, lost momentum, coz then either way we would have watched it,.. and wouldnt be as interesting.. hahaha'.. yup, thats it..!!
Thats what I thought too, not showing the audiences of what happens next is the whole point of voting.

Scanorama

HSC
While we are on it, this is the opening narrative of Law and Order: Trial By Jury:

"In the Criminal Justice System, all defendants are innocent until proven guilty, either by confession, plea bargain, or trial by jury. This is one of those trials"

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
it sounds so interesting because its the "order"?? side of things.. well i mean the court stuff anyway.. i can;t wait.. when is it going to air.. i hope they dont drag it off like One Tree HIll.. awwww.. i miss that show too!!~

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
i like CI more than the other one. they're both good, but i don't often watch the episodes.

i like CSI and NCIS more. especially CSI because forensic science is really cool.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i wasnt really a fan of the episode last night...
but i love goran...... hes the bestest
i still havent finished watching ncis yet but its good so far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)