Law and Order: SVU (1 Viewer)

sphinxtress

HSC
lol i know it was pretty creepy...almost as creepy as the "V for Vendetta" mask! Elliot was so beautiful!!!!!!! I loved that episode!!!!!!!!! He apparently goes a little crazy next week...can't wait!!! :ninja:

sphinxtress

HSC
Welcome to the group! I just bought season 2 myself and i love it to pieces..unfortunately im doing my hsc this year so my mum confiscated it! Damn! I can't really say i have a favourite episode yet because i haven't even seen half of them. When i find one i'll let you know! The one on telly the other night was pretty cool... the guy was killing people and leaving clues for the detectives. It creeped me out...i turned all the lights on! :p

*hopeful*

HSC
yeah mondays one with the freak nerd.....i think all the eps are as good as each other so i dont have a fav....

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
Mmmmmmmm....Chris Meloni.....fine, fine, fine man....He was good on Oz as well...

0Jade0

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Just incase anyone doesn't know already, SBS has brought back Oz to monday nights at 10 pm.
Shame its on at the same time as SVU.
Hooray!
SVU is now on repeats so OZ for me.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
*Ninny-mole* said:
Mmmmmmmm....Chris Meloni.....fine, fine, fine man....He was good on Oz as well...
Meloni rocks! xD

So do double-episodes. :)

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
I love how Dr. Huang always seems so calm and calculating, haha - I half expect him to turn out to be an evil genius.

Do you guys prefer Novak or Cabot? I like Novak's new blonde look, :p

shepshep

HSC
i was so annoyed by danny beck or whatever her name is...
she was SSOOO irritating!!!
but im most definately glad that olivia is back :D the sexual tension that is so obvious between olivia and elliot makes the show really good coz they know that they can always rely on each other for support because they've both been partners for so long.
i did not enjoy however the beck/stabler kiss...
i do however agree that if elliot and olivia get together in the show their personal emotions for each other may take over when it comes to cases... the tension that they have between each other makes the show great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)