Votes: 13 40.6%
  • B Business/B Laws @ UWS

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Bare in mind Mallesons are unlikely to publicly admit to preferring one university over another. If you ask their employees one on one orally at a careers seminar or some such thing then they will be more forthright. But yes, grades is the most important factor.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
MoonlightSonata said:
Bare in mind Mallesons are unlikely to publicly admit to preferring one university over another. If you ask their employees one on one orally at a careers seminar or some such thing then they will be more forthright. But yes, grades is the most important factor.
Yeah true. However it was between Notre Dame and UWS not UWS to USYD or something.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
If ANU and Sydney are equal second then UNSW should be third not fourth.
My opinion is that they should be 4th.

If ANU and Syd are equal second, UNSW is the fourth best uni (according to this). That is, there are three universities positioned higher than UNSW, meaning it is fourth.

If you run a race and W comes 1st, X and Y come in equal second, and then Z follows, is Z the 3rd or 4th runner to cross the finish line?

Anyway, such is not important. To the threadstarter - come to UWS. :)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
hYperTrOphY said:
To the threadstarter - come to UWS. :)
Yeah thats where I'm going unless something radical happens to change my mind...

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Optophobia said:
The University of Notre Dame Australia is Sydney’s newest university and the first private Catholic university on the East Coast of Australia.
*scary music from Jaws*

If you're going to do it at Notre Dame, you might as well do it at one of those heaps legitimate online universities.. the ones where you pay $1000 and they send you a certificate in the mail.
Ahahahaha

Marcus Einfeld style

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Optophobia said:
If you're going to do it at Notre Dame, you might as well do it at one of those heaps legitimate online universities.. the ones where you pay $1000 and they send you a certificate in the mail.
Its actually cheaper these days...
www.instantdegrees.com

I wont need to spend 17k on a LLM at USYD...I'll pay $150 and get it from the International College of Idaho Pty Ltd:rolleyes:

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
ari89 said:
Its actually cheaper these days...
www.instantdegrees.com

I wont need to spend 17k on a LLM at USYD...I'll pay $150 and get it from the International College of Idaho Pty Ltd:rolleyes:
just tell them someone else was driving you car man... just check she isn't dead at the time

I'm also so getting a PhD from that website

*sasha*

HSC
i'd go with doing what u want. u dont wanna do a degree u have no interest in. sure the law bit u wanna do but if u have no interest in business and have the opportunity to do something u actually wanna do instead - go for it. if u dont really care either way then id say uws but at the end of the day i doubt ur unis gunna make much of a difference either way..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)