Law at Syndey Uni the Best?? (1 Viewer)

isabelle101

HSC
I heard that studying law at University of Sydney was the best...and that USYD's has the top law school in Australia...

Is this true?? (don't be too biased and say its the best just coz u go there!)

whateverrrr

Banned
HSC
wtf do you mean by "Best". This is a very subjective and opinionated word. Look up the other million threads about this. And no, Sydney for Law is not the best. The best is UWS (University of western sydney) for law

blackrider89

HSC
Maybe but it's also up to one's view and how u define "the best". Study Law at UoS seems very good though.
MQ, UNSW and UoS are the 3 best in Sydney, IMAO.

maxi_bon

HSC
i'd have to disagree.. the best 3 places to study law in sydney is usyd, unsw and uts. that's according to most of the stats out there and graduate success.
usyd is still the hardest to get into of any law school in the country so i'd say it's definitely up there.
either way most of the law schools around have something good to offer. just depends what you're after..

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
i'd have to disagree.. the best 3 places to study law in sydney is usyd, unsw and uts. that's according to most of the stats out there and graduate success.
usyd is still the hardest to get into of any law school in the country so i'd say it's definitely up there.
either way most of the law schools around have something good to offer. just depends what you're after..
The only real difference between UNSW and USYD is half an ATAR point to get in.

Everything else is subjective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)