Law Information Night (1 Viewer)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Rhodes scholar is a person who is good at everything, a super well-rounded, young person. You gotta be smart, sporty, loaded with extra-curricular, general nice-guy, people must heap heaps of kudos upon you.

Examples of Rhodes scholars are: well most past PMs of Australia (excl. John Howard (sucks)HAHA!), President Clinton (but not President Bush) and Geoffrey Robertson QC is one too... So think of the all-roundiests, smartest, pro-est guy around you and he'll probly have a chance at Rhodes Scholarship (I think my school captain is a nice example).

Last edited:

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
hope u dont mean kim beazly...
that bloke can barely run 50m

Last edited:

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
*steals cyph's stash of alcohol*

yeh geoffery robertson is also 1 i think
:burn: BURN Justuce Game BURN :burn:

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
Which universities allow you to do a double major in their commerce/law or biz/law program?

timmii

sporadic attendee
Sydney uni used to have it as compulsory to do a double major until last year, now its just done as general practice. Unsw doesn't allow it yet (one of the reasons i didnt go - but they do have foundation day...so i dunno, close call ;) :p )

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Asquithian
meh foundation day not that special...

unless ur an 18/19 year old that gets excitied by jumping castles :rolleyes: :p :)
I didnt get any free beer!!
that was disappointing

I wonder how the scavenger hunt went?
I was reading the Foundation Day edition of a local uni publication, and there was a foto of the Manning bar sign in possession of a UNSW scavenger contestant :D

timmii

sporadic attendee
Interesting...

On that note i got msg'd by one of my best friends this morning, she very cryptically intimated that something happened at manning last night. Despite asking a few ppl (tho admittedly, no1 from college was seen today, and they're the ones most likely to know...) no1 knew anything.

Apparently unsw fraudulently alerted fred nile, police etc that ppl were shoing ken park at manning last nite...? Hehe i dunno, but the story sounded great! :)

Shame bout the lack of free beer minai, my friend said something about being a beer wench and that they were harassed all day - sounds like u just have to be more assertive! :D on the other hand, we didnt get any free alcohol at all! :(

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
meh foundation day not that special...

unless ur an 18/19 year old that gets excitied by jumping castles :rolleyes: :p :)
Some of us are cowards, as unanimously voted by fellow law students, and refuse to get in the sumo ring ;)

There was free beer, Tooheys New, but the queue for tokens was really long and I don't usually drink that stuff even at law drinsk where it's free and plentiful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)