Law - lectures recorded? (1 Viewer)

scarf

HSC
Title's fairly self-explanatory.

Can't make first week n was wondering if law lectures are generally recorded?

More specifically:
LAW 204, 208, 314?

TIA.

Snooty

HSC
204 and 208 were recorded last year. Judging by the i-lecture icon on 314's blackboard page I assume that will be recorded as well.

scarf

HSC
Thanks for the responses.

Just checked LAW208's 11am 2 hr lecture and it was up on ilecture.

Unfortunately the LAW314 2pm 1 hr lecture isn't yet. *fingers crossed*

atreus

HSC
You'll find that LAW lectures are almost always recorded because they need to be available for distance/external students. In the rare case that a microphone wasn't working or the recording stuffed up etc, the lecturer will usually provide extra or more detailed notes to compensate.

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Most law lectures are recorded because those who actually turn up tend to dwindle after the first week anyway... especially those pesky 9am starts :rolleyes:

That is of course, except for a few later law electives where lecturers start to show their inner evil self that clearly hates students...

scarf

HSC
Most law lectures are recorded because those who actually turn up tend to dwindle after the first week anyway... especially those pesky 9am starts :rolleyes:
haha yea, ive got a 2 hr lecture at 10am that im planning to just listen to on ilecture considering it's gonna take me like 1.5 hrs for the return trip to uni just for one lecture... not only that, ilecture's pretty damn clear (tho my only baseline for comparison were those horrible unsw cassette tapes several yrs ago)

even a tutor was like "students shouldn't be complaining about tuts clashing with their lectures considering they can just listen to the lectures on ilecture" (obv not quoting verbatim)...

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
I have a lecture for law FRIDAY afternoon from 4 - 6. My last class before that finishes at 11am. Fuck that haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)