• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Law Student offering tutoring - Illawarra Region - Competitive rates (1 Viewer)

James Watt

HSC
Law Student - Experienced Tutor - offering tutoring Illawarra Region

Law student with experience in tutoring. Achieved high results in HSC English, Legal studies, business studies, and Geography. Starting rates from $30. Willing to travel within the region in a reasonable radius, otherwise tutoring location will be neutral at the University of Wollongong Library. I have tutored students of ALL ages, particularly those undergoing the HSC.

Law studies have given a particularly unique insight into law and English based subjects. It would be an excellent opportunity to extend your knowledge and understanding whilst lifting the quality of your work.

Be quick, spaces have gone fast.

Last edited:

James Watt

HSC
NO SPACES ARE LEFT!!!

Unfortunately, all the available spaces have gone to those quick enough to respond.

If, however, you are interested in placing your interest below for future vacancies, I would welcome it.

Thank you, and sorry.

James Watt

HSC
I am now accepting applications from students wanting tutoring. If you are interested in starting in Feburary of 2013, email me at james.watt5@live.com.au stating your desired subject and what arrangement would best suit you and I will respond accordingly. Thanks.

James Watt

HSC
Dont Miss Out!
I have recently tutored (among others) three HSC students in the 2012 year all of which improved throughout the course of their studies.

James Watt

HSC
I have one position remaining for students studying English (of any level), Legal Studies, and Business Studies. Tutoring for the 2013 year will commence mid-late February. Best method of contact is by email at james.watt5@live.com.au

James Watt

HSC
Its that time of year again! If you are finishing Year 11 this year, then your HSC year is beginning and it is time to get serious. I have 2 new positions opening for students in November. All of my students over the past 3 years have graduated with extremely pleasing results. Dont wait until it is too late! Group tutoring is also available and can be arranged upon request.

Contact me now at: james.watt5@live.com.au

James Watt

HSC
Spaces are still available.
Whether you need help learning content, or simply polish your work and improve your mark... I can help!
Very experienced with a law and commerce university background!

James Watt

HSC
Need a tutor? I have one more position vacant! Get the knowledge you need now!!!

James Watt

HSC
My last position has been filled. Thanks to all who have shown interest and good luck with your HSC year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)