*Law students in 2008* (1 Viewer)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
welcome tegan to the big happy family in our little black 'spaceship'.

i hope you will enjoy your time here. :)

Dave2007

HSC
Hi tegan :wave: (I saw you post in the other thread as well, but here seemed more logical...).

I'm doing arts/law as well... arts electives will probably be philosophy/history/int'l relations. It's always been kinda my dream degree to get into so I'm pretty happy about it all.

I don't know many other people doing law at unsw, and seems even weirder to find people talking about it on the internets... but still hopefully there'll be plenty of replies so we can see who we'll be spending five years of classes with...OMGZ the excitement!

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
Hey guyz~

Jing,
doing commerce/law,, most likely finance major~

but I am like..1/2yrs older ...

>=]

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i should be going as leader.

it's a great fun way to meet friends who'll stay with you for the five year journey. not to mention it helps break the ice with law school.

did i mention the big bar tab? :D

slavetothemusic

HSC
Hahah well since I'm staying on campus, seems like I can't NOT go to orientation and get involved with all the activities. Not that that is a bad thing, I can't wait actually :p

beentherdunthat

HSC
lol hey im doing commerce/law first year 2008 =] =] =]

and my name's amina

can't wait

:D

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
hey amina~

for fellow pals,

anyone getting laptops?
anyone going orientation alone?

LOL!

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
I decided not to bring one in the end, because
1. I cant carry the weight.
2. I need to speed up my handwriting.

& bringing a laptop to uni during 1st yr,,,looks a bit snobbish to me for some reasons. :p

T

thegovernator

i thought that too, that it looks snobbish. im getting one this year though :D

M@C D@DDY

HSC
Wouldn't worry the snobbery factor too much. As soon as a few people bring them in, everyone will start using them. They definitely help, though probably not as essential for foundations. The upside to getting it this year is that IT has made uniwide free, so if the lecture gets a bit too boring, you can always msn the person across the room from you in class.

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
Yea, that is another thing. If I bring a laptop, I will just be playing games and MSNing.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
mitsui said:
Yea, that is another thing. If I bring a laptop, I will just be playing games and MSNing.
I used a laptop last year and i don't think i come across as a bourgeoisie fellow :eek:

I actually wish uniwide was still a paid service as i have $10 left from unused credit :( The speed is definitely going to take a hit in the first couple of weeks, so long for using my wireless laptop :(:(

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
:uhhuh:
kimberlin said:
Hi hi everyone,

My name is Kim and I'm doing Com/Law.

:)

Hi Kim`

I have a feeling I am goingto be the onlyone in the room without a laptop. :uhoh:

As much as i do love free net usage, my handwriting is in serious need of a speed boost. :uhhuh:

Yamapi

HSC
Helllllooo everyone, I'm Andrew and yes you guessed it It's another comm/law student =D

mitsui said:
:uhhuh:

Hi Kim`

I have a feeling I am goingto be the onlyone in the room without a laptop. :uhoh:

As much as i do love free net usage, my handwriting is in serious need of a speed boost. :uhhuh:
Lol, don't worry i just got a shiney new laptop as well =D so did two of my other friends who are also doing law at unsw. Well hope to meet some of you there at lectures or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)