Law Transfer in usyd - does it take longer to complete the degree? (1 Viewer)

ash_xx

HSC
N/A
Just wondering if I did first year B Arts (Media and Communications) at USYD...and then trasnfer into B Arts (Media and Communications)/Law in second year, will it take longer than the designated time (6 years) to complete the degree? Or will it be the same (still take 6 years)?

Thanks in advance!

izzy88

HSC
Just wondering if I did first year B Arts (Media and Communications) at USYD...and then trasnfer into B Arts (Media and Communications)/Law in second year, will it take longer than the designated time (6 years) to complete the degree? Or will it be the same (still take 6 years)?

Thanks in advance!
generally transferring into law in second year can be done without adding any extra time to the degree. However because media and communications is a bit more strict than arts I would check with usyd (perhaps call the faculty of arts or law?) Sorry I couldn't be of more help, maybe someone who has done this transfer will be able to give more info...

there are contact details at the bottom of this web page- http://sydney.edu.au/courses/?detai..._and_Communications__and_Bachelor_of_Laws_216

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)