• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Law which is the best out of these unis? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Which law degree is the best out of These uni's

MACQ-Law
UOW- Law
UWS- Law
UTS- Law

what you guys think out of these uni's in terms of quality and which more recognised by employers

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
read all the old threads in Law.

the short answer is there is much divided opinion. IMO, UTS is the pick of the bunch.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
As for the actual thread question, you should do a search.

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
note: the thread maker said "the best out of These uni's".

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Frigid said:
note: the thread maker said "the best out of These uni's".
Well it's obviously UWS. If I don't say so some members might get antsy.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
erawamai said:
Well it's obviously UWS. If I don't say so some members might get antsy.
nah i agree. UWS has the world's most famous law faculty.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
little-rat-boi said:
Which law degree is the best out of These uni's

MACQ-Law
UOW- Law
UWS- Law
UTS- Law

what you guys think out of these uni's in terms of quality and which more recognised by employers
I think you need to look at what you want from the degree, which uni suits what you want to do, and what UAI you are going to get :) Surf the uni website

S

Shuter

melsc said:
I think you need to look at what you want from the degree, which uni suits what you want to do, and what UAI you are going to get :) Surf the uni website
You should never consider the UAI your are going to get in setting your PREFERANCES, unless one will be like 15 points above it.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Shuter said:
You should never consider the UAI your are going to get in setting your PREFERANCES, unless one will be like 15 points above it.
Just make sure you aim to get into the highest law courses but preference UWS first. I go to usyd, and have friends in uts and unsw law courses. But UWS is universally accepted as having a law course on par with Harvard etc

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
But UWS is universally accepted as having a law course on par with Harvard etc
awwww shucks. damn why didn't ppl tell me this when i was doing my prefs!?!

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
Just make sure you aim to get into the highest law courses but preference UWS first. I go to usyd, and have friends in uts and unsw law courses. But UWS is universally accepted as having a law course on par with Harvard etc
This is true. Three years ago, the current dean of Oxford university's Faculty of Law completed an accelerated LLB at UWS, as it was his belief that such a qualification was better than any LLD England was able to confer upon him. Legend has it that he only just passed his final year, as UWS law is renowned for its use of sacred pagan rites as a method of assessment.

Other notable people who received their qualifications from UWS include Lord Denning and Abraham Lincoln.

Ghandi10

Test
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
Your a bunch of idiots.

Thread starter- your question is stupid IMO. Your just going to get a bunch of biased answers with no basis. Of course everyone is going to say law is 'best' at the uni they attend becuase they havent been elsewhere. Its best if you go around to different uni's, do some research so you can make a more informed decision.
Waah?

Your just going to get a bunch of biased answers with no basis
You mean like like the responses of UWS students in the UWS topics?

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
natstar said:
Of course UWS is an acceptable uni to go to. I didnt say it was the best for law. And I was referring to the bunch of idiots- as being the posters who have made sarcastic comments. If you think i'm 10 times as bad, your screwed up.
The point is would you get all churlish if one of us suggested that UTS law had the best reputation out of the seleted list.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Give it up, natstar. As always, you cannot win.

X

xeuyrawp

natstar said:
Your a bunch of idiots.
Jesus, they can't win with you. They say UWS is the best, and you call them idiots. They pay UWS out, and you claw out their eyes from the sockets.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
natstar said:
I seriously couldent give a fuck.
So um...what are you doing here?

But anyways. Reputation wise. UTS is the best of the listed above. But it is debatable . UWS has the worst reputation of the bunch as a law school. But that is probably the result of it being new.

natstar said:
PwarYuex- They were being sarcastic. I'm not stupid
Yes...and thet baited you in here.

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
If people can't see that UWS is a subpar university, they need a reality check. While UWS will get you into good jobs, will further your career, will give you an education.... it is not as good as many of the other universities.
UWS, as I have said before is a place where people go if they don't get the uai they want, or can't be fucked travelling to other universities as they live nearby.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
natstar said:
lol you amuse me. mayb i will rite lik this just two piss u of, becuz i cant relly giv a fuk
You got baited by people being sarcastic. Now you are in this thread getting all fired up like clockwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)