• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Law which is the best out of these unis? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
heidi, you forgot about the best arts program in sydney: usyd.
business + uts? hmm...that's wierd. uts has good management but that's about it.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
I think usyd is tops for arts (look at the massive choice of subjects and having access to the largest social science library in the southern hemisphere) maqu is good for ancient history from what I've heard.

While I'm here I'll plug unsw's arts faculty. While smaller than usyd's but its still good.. In particular the school of politics and international relations!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
business + uts? hmm...that's wierd. uts has good management but that's about it.
erawamai said:
I think usyd is tops for arts (look at the massive choice of subjects and having access to the largest social science library in the southern hemisphere) maqu is good for ancient history from what I've heard.

While I'm here I'll plug unsw's arts faculty. While smaller than usyd's but its still good.. In particular the school of politics and international relations!
little-rat-boi said:
Which law degree is the best out of These uni's

MACQ-Law
UOW- Law
UWS- Law
UTS- Law

what you guys think out of these uni's in terms of quality and which more recognised by employers
Im assuming thats the reason she didnt speak of USYD or UNSW

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
AsyLum said:
Im assuming thats the reason she didnt speak of USYD or UNSW
Well if she can find her way to uts she can surely find her way to usyd ;)

santaslayer

HSC
stazi said:
I agree with UTS being the better Commerce/Business faculty. (Amongst the choices listed by the thread starter). They have a better everything (in the business sense) , IMO.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
erawamai said:
Well if she can find her way to uts she can surely find her way to usyd ;)
What the hell are you on about? Read the fucking post.

The thread starter asked about 4 unis. heidi responded in reference to these 4 unis.

What does finding USYD have to do with anything?

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
AsyLum said:
What the hell are you on about? Read the fucking post.
It's not that hard to draw a link. Take a valium big fella.

asy said:
The thread starter asked about 4 unis. heidi responded in reference to these 4 unis.
asy said:
What does finding USYD have to do with anything?
um...UTS happens to be pretty close to usyd. The uais are often not that different. If she can find her way to the faculty of social science at uts there is no reason why she cant find her way to usyd.

hiedi said:
if you want to do arts, go for mac (uws arts is very limited, uts has no 'arts' except media/languages). business i'd say they all have strengths & weaknesses in certain areas, you'd have to check it out for yourself (uts probably has the edge). not sure about other areas. have a look at all the online handbooks and see which one offers you the best opportunity to study what you enjoy.
I assumed that because she listed uts. Uts happens to be pretty close to usyd. The uais are not that different. I do not see any reason why it should not be mentioned.

As for arts at maqu it has a good reputation. In particular in politics and ancient history. Or so I've heard. My comment about usyd was essentially me agreeing with Stazi that usyd has the best arts school.

If my post was totally and uttery useless to the thread starter then they are free to disregard it.

Last edited:

Demandred

HSC
little-rat-boi said:
Which law degree is the best out of These uni's

MACQ-Law
UOW- Law
UWS- Law
UTS- Law

what you guys think out of these uni's in terms of quality and which more recognised by employers
Go Macq if your planning to do business, commerce, economics, finance with law. Go UWS if your planning to do sociology with law. Go UTS if your planning to do business or communication with law. Sorry Santa, don't know much about UOW.

X

xeuyrawp

Demandred said:
Go Macq if your planning to do business, commerce, economics, finance with law. Go UWS if your planning to do sociology with law. Go UTS if your planning to do business or communication with law. Sorry Santa, don't know much about UOW.
Rather oversimplified...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
You guys are such an embarrassment to these forums. New members, surprisingly, don't always spot sarcasm, and so you would essentially be giving misleading information.

If no one can provide useful, serious advice about a genuine question, then don't comment at all. Grow up the lot of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)