laws and the constitiution (1 Viewer)

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
would anybody be able to help me with...

**the primary influence of christianity in australian society within the perdiod 1901 to the present-laws and the constitiution

thanks

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
What part of the syllabus is this? Never seen that :confused:
oh is this in the education and public morality section
we dont do this one.

Lol my friend in an exam talked about this as he thought he knew about it as he does legal studies.

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
LoL..yes it is that part of the syllabus..there is education,laws and the constitution,medical care.public morality and social welfare..trust our stupd arse teacher to give us this one..there are no notes on the resources page about this..there is heaps on social welfare and education though..LoL..maybe i should just change and do what i want!

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
and again..sorry i know this sounds ultra dumb but could someone possibly give me a GOOD definition of the constitution and federation..because its hard to follow all this crap your writting about wen you only have a very small idea what the hell they are??

jessied

HSC
If you can't find anything about laws and the constitution, don't do it. Social Welfare is easy as.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
laws and constitution

christian country .: our laws are influenced by christian teachings and ethics (compare "law" to 10 commandments to see what I mean)

constitution- what makes our country a "country". Essentially our rights, responsibilities, laws etc tec etc
Agian, heavily influenced by Christianity due to the Christian nature of the constitution writers
egs of influence
opening of parliment with teh prayer (Our Father?) + there was (may have been taken out) references to Christianity within and throughout the constitution (ref. to God etc)

I would swap to welfare and education as its more concrete

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
jessied said:
If you can't find anything about laws and the constitution, don't do it. Social Welfare is easy as.
yeah we had to cover two and my other one was social welfare..it is easy..or do we only need to remember one for the exams?please say know because i just summarised both..?

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
snapperhead said:
laws and constitution

christian country .: our laws are influenced by christian teachings and ethics (compare "law" to 10 commandments to see what I mean)

constitution- what makes our country a "country". Essentially our rights, responsibilities, laws etc tec etc
Agian, heavily influenced by Christianity due to the Christian nature of the constitution writers
egs of influence
opening of parliment with teh prayer (Our Father?) + there was (may have been taken out) references to Christianity within and throughout the constitution (ref. to God etc)

I would swap to welfare and education as its more concrete
thanks..
PS..the baby in your avato is SO damn cute!

jessied

HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:
yeah we had to cover two and my other one was social welfare..it is easy..or do we only need to remember one for the exams?please say know because i just summarised both..?
Syllabus says you need to do 2, I don't know how many they will ask, my half yearly had a question that asked for 2 so.. Remember its RELIGIOUS TRADITIONS not just Christianity.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
jessied said:
Syllabus says you need to do 2, I don't know how many they will ask, my half yearly had a question that asked for 2 so.. Remember its RELIGIOUS TRADITIONS not just Christianity.
the primary influence of Christianity in Australian society within the period 1901 to the present:
– the influence of Christianity on at least TWO of the following areas in Australian society:
- education
- laws and the constitution
- medical care
- public morality
- social welfare
– the interrelationship between the Australian physical and cultural environment and the development of Christianity in Australia
christianity only....dont add stress to the poor girl!!

but it does say *at least* 2 so in theory its more than two......

goan_crazy

HSC
snapperhead said:

I think that the traditions r 4 the social change dotpoint.

Snapperhead- the interrelationship between the Australian physical and cultural environment and the development of Christianity in Australia is the next dotpoint 2 :p

that might stress the girl also that u put it together with the rest of them.

Princess its only:
– the influence of Christianity on at least TWO of the following areas in Australian society:
- education
- medical care
- public morality
- social welfare

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
goan_crazy said:
I think that the traditions r 4 the social change dotpoint.

Snapperhead- the interrelationship between the Australian physical and cultural environment and the development of Christianity in Australia is the next dotpoint 2 :p

that might stress the girl also that u put it together with the rest of them.

Princess its only:
- education
- medical care
- public morality
- social welfare
you might notice that its a big dash Vs a little dash

Forgot the linebreak though!

thanks for the correction though they really do go together as such ie both influence areas and both for christianity! (yes, I cant be wrong!)
lol

goan_crazy

HSC
SH a question on this
if we were asked to talk about both right
so I do education and public morality
how much detail would we need to go into for it?
Questions I've seen in the past only talk about one.

jessied

HSC
snapperhead said:

AH so sorry, i was thinking of the other part of the syllabus where you have to do 2..

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
goan_crazy said:
SH a question on this
if we were asked to talk about both right
so I do education and public morality
how much detail would we need to go into for it?
Questions I've seen in the past only talk about one.
interesting question.
Personally, I cant see them asking two unless it was a describe style question (ie a lower order thinking question) which they havenot asked for a while. If they were to specify 2, I would say it would only be a low mark question (no more than 4 out of 10) and you would only have a small space to write in (about 10 lines if that-which would mean the second part would be a 1 pager approx.)

For a reference, Im talking as if it would be the part a in a two part question (if that makes sense- part a is *usually* smaller than part b)

Like I said, I dont think they would ask for two unless its a lower order question then it would be really easy and not worth worrying about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)