Laws at UWS (1 Viewer)

Kalashnikov47

HSC
Me... btw... you know the tutorial registration thing? are we meant to register our timetable on the day of Business and Law or just on the day of Law alone?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Kalashnikov47 said:
Me... btw... you know the tutorial registration thing? are we meant to register our timetable on the day of Business and Law or just on the day of Law alone?
Well if you're combining it with business, you register for business tutes on the business day, and law tutes on the law day. OR both on the later date, but you'll have more options if you do it when you're meant to.

Kalashnikov47

HSC
wixxy2348 said:
Well if you're combining it with business, you register for business tutes on the business day, and law tutes on the law day. OR both on the later date, but you'll have more options if you do it when you're meant to.
Thanx... are you doing Art/Law?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Rajputsingh,
I haven't specifically checked since I'm going to Campbelltown.. but I'm fairly sure -most- are. The '09 UAC booklet lists which business majors are offered at each campus.

Lara1986

HSC
rajputsingh said:
Batchelor of Laws and Business and commerce at Parramatta

ps does anyone know what business majors/units are offered at the parrammatta campus like i know they do marketing there but does anyone know what others are offered

ps1 lol i also need 2 know does anyone know about the public transport to the parramatta campus because ill be catching a train to parrammatta station but i dont know what to do then are there buses straight to the uni?

many thanks in advance

There are buses straight to the uni from Parra station bus area - can't remember which stand it is, but the stand they leave from there's a half a dozen different route number buses you can catch. They come every 10 - 15 minutes ish from memory.

When i did the business degree (2005 - 2007) Parra had accounting, marketing, economics, management, human resource management + industrial relations.... i think it had pretty much all of them actually...

Best to email the course coordinator to be sure or give the student centre or UWS call centre a ring to check though if you want to know before you have to register for everything :)

trickx

HSC
Business & Commerce/Law at Parramatta.

Any of you lot going to go to the Law Camp before uni starts?

leannespeaks

HSC
wixxxxxxyyyyyyyyyy......

I am going to law camp tooo

: ) : )

see ya there

and oh..im doing B. Communication Studies/law

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
social science/law at parramatta here.... not sure if i can be fucked going to the camp though, we'll see!

bryandawn

HSC
N/A
Law/Arts Campbelltown/Bankstown
That is if they can solve the deferred offer acceptance IT problem in time so I can actually technically accept and enroll into the course without having to wait until everyone else has picked their timetable and the only thing available to me is their leftover.
If I only get the leftover, I'd let UWS give me an answer.
Because going to 2 different campuses really needs a good timetable.

perpetuate

Chows down food
HSC
Artrs/law at parra :)
And I'm as Jachie - don't know if I can be bothered to go to the camp either lol, but yes, we'll see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)