Lazy Shits!! (1 Viewer)

dediho

HSC
seriously people. help each other out if sum1 needs help. dun look at their post n ignore it. the BOS forum aint 4 that. its 4 evry1 to help each otha out. if no1 helps n e one. we all will be screwed. so get off ur lazy arses and help!! how can one thread have like approx. 100 views but only 7 replies. go figure. follow wat the bible says. "do unto others what u would like done to u"
l8rs

J

jhakka

Not everyone does the same topics, but they may like to know how other students are faring in the course anyway. That could explain a fair number of the views.

Arnor

HSC
N/A
exactly 46 topics and only 1 of em am i actually studying

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
shut up dediho...its that sort of post/thread that i dont bother replying to even if i had the answer or info...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
it just ensures that no one will ever bother helping u with a question anymore. if not then we will be fairly reluctant ( i know i will be)
most of us actually reply when we CAN help. what do u want us to do when we cant? just reply "oh hey i dont know. sorry" wtf is the point in that?
that is also technically spamming in a way.

Gemstone

Yeah there are a lot of topics for ancient. I think the paper is about 43 pages or something but you only do four queestions in it. I don't think there are many people here who do my topics. You really do need to make your own notes, but yeah it's good to look at others too.

Maybe if people made it clearer what there topics were about there wouldn't be so many views. Some topics here are just things like Notes or something general like that.

Gems

dediho

HSC
u

dont help others, just dun expect them to help u, n there is a need for a thread like this to make ppl like sarah168 to realise that y shuld ppl help u dun help them. n i wouldnt ask 4 help from dumbarses.

dediho

HSC
n i dun mean wen ppl dun do the same topics, its wen ppl wont help others but expect help.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i dont think u know what your on about...try to make sense next time...

Edit: u dont want help from dumbarses. well, identify them and create another stupid thread.

santaslayer

HSC
Re: u

Originally posted by dediho
dont help others, just dun expect them to help u, n there is a need for a thread like this to make ppl like sarah168 to realise that y shuld ppl help u dun help them. n i wouldnt ask 4 help from dumbarses.
I just did not understand one bit of that, i read it a couple of times already. Meh, maybe im just one of them 'dumbarses' u were referring to in your earlier threads....Lolz

But, yea , don't diss sarah, shes actually been around the forums helping people she thinks she may be able to help and not confuzzle more. Ancient does not seem to be a popular course around these forums, but i am sure that when people see a question they can answer, they will gladly help. I mean, whats the point in comming to these forums? :)

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
in a way dediho has a point, because there are obviously ppl on these forums who do the same topics as others and yet almost all of the posts here are ppl asking for notes etc. when very few ppl have posted their own notes (mainly they come from 2003 ppl).
i'm not criticising anyone (because i havn't done any notes to post up yet!), just don't be so quick to dismiss dediho. essentially, i read the point of his/her original msg as "help each otha out" - and there's nothing wrong with that...

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
I think the spirit of this thread is rather 'Help when and if we can' and leave it at that. :D

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i think that like seriously to the thread starter if u wanted ppl to help more u couldve said that instead oif making a thread entitles lazy shits, im sure that is gonna inspire ppl to help

i have found the ppl here waaaay helpful actually in my thread titled ancient bout subjects, more posts than in other sub forums
thanx guyz! for ur help so far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)