Le Tour 2011 (1 Viewer)

Triple777ER

Vamos Rojas
HSC
Evans can get excited about all the time he has over Contador, but wait until we hit the mountain stages and Contador is going to destroy the peloton and Evans is going to go down like a sack of shit.

Evans is an easy win over for Contador, but not so much the Schleck brothers. I reckon the Schlecks are going to give Contador a good run for his money.

LOLUMAD?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Evans can get excited about all the time he has over Contador, but wait until we hit the mountain stages and Contador is going to destroy the peloton and Evans is going to go down like a sack of shit.

Evans is an easy win over for Contador, but not so much the Schleck brothers. I reckon the Schlecks are going to give Contador a good run for his money.

LOLUMAD?
/thread

Lentern

HSC

LOLUMAD?
Sort of think the other way round: Evans edge of Contador is looking impressive but Schleck will blow Evans away in some stages and atm Evans is showing no signs of being able to compensate for that anywhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)