leadership (1 Viewer)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
hey is anyone going to that leadership thing at parliament house? where all those politician speakers talk?:confused:
after that there is a tour of state library or something!

if so was it boring? well, from what i heard last year, it was pretty CRAP!

korry

HSC
N/A
lol it doesn't sound too bad....i'm going to the Future Leader's Conference in April...its the one held at the Opera House...has anyone been before? wats it like?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i know some people went last year and had a ball meeting people. so if you go, meet people to make it worthwile!

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
yeah i think ill be at the one at the opera house. when is it again? the first week of hols?

G

Gavvvvvin

Originally posted by korry
lol it doesn't sound too bad....i'm going to the Future Leader's Conference in April...its the one held at the Opera House...has anyone been before? wats it like?
Im going there too! I heard that you have to dress up all formal and stuff to go there. Is that true?

korry

HSC
N/A
yeah its on the 15th April
haha i dno about dressing up yet....i think they send u the info through the mail coz i remember having to write my address on this form the school was sending out

G

Gavvvvvin

Yeah they send you out some stuff in the post I beleive. One of my teachers said you have to wear proper school blazers and stuff. To hell with that crap!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by _DeathlessOne_
Yeah they send you out some stuff in the post I beleive. One of my teachers said you have to wear proper school blazers and stuff. To hell with that crap!

but dont you wear blazers anyway to such functions?

G

Gavvvvvin

Originally posted by dark`secrets
but dont you wear blazers anyway to such functions?
Err, our school doesnt have like a proper school uniform with blazes and stuff. Our school uniform consists of a dirty polo shirt and a pair of jeans, lol. And our school doesnt exactly make a habit of attending such functions.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
really?
some with ours, like we have jumpers school provides blazers for us to wear. lol
farrout our blazers are like $200 and they are seriously made from crap stitching and stuff!

korry

HSC
N/A
hahaha i guess they just want our schools to look good compared to all the private schools and stuff...ahahha

G

Gavvvvvin

^ One of our teachers once didnt let us go to one of those leadership days cos he didnt want us to look like duds because of our shitty uniform :( Damn ghetto school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)