• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Leading Edge Conference - Zenith Theatre (1 Viewer)

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
There's a econ lecture held by those "Leading Edge" guys that's gonna happen this month at chatswood. Who's coming? Specify your schooll as well.

I'm comin': Normo Boys

Dragie

HSC
i wanna go but probably not coz my school doesn't seem to like eco excursions...

HSC
ohh .. yeahh sold out already
hey if i want to pay for the nexts one.. how do i ?
or do i go to the head office? hehe ..

yeah my teacher didnt reccomend us to go to march one casue my school "chetlto girls" really near normz.. lols .. shes going on confrence whihc apprenlty costs my school $500 .. so yeahh

tc

lilkiwicutie89

gnrlies

HSC
Without Wings said:
If your school is going as a group, then your teacher may be organising it so ask them. If not I recommend you contact Leading Edge Education.

Email: mail@leadingedge.com.au
Phone: (02) 8263 3800
Fax: (02) 8263 3838
Address: Level 11, 307 Pitt Street
The thing is that the conferences are held during the day, so unless you ditch school theres no way you can do it without your school.

Leading Edge are happy to take people who are arriving without a class.

Otherwise there are lots of holiday workshops throughout the year, but they are a little more expensive

MolestLawzy

HSC
Yeah, I went. I was that guy who left early cause Tim Riley is a stupid d!ckh3@d.

Otherwise, all the lecturers were great, especially Tim Dixon and John O'Mahony, I would recommend them easily!

Tim Riley on the other hand teaches you things totally unneccesary, they aren't even in the syllabus. I suggest you leave early rather than listen to him (there's a reason he's last :D)

HSC
Yea i was going to go to one of the final conferences where they do summaries of the entire course. This is what our teacher recommended to us and said that she would be going to one of the main ones later on to get us further information etc

simoffy

HSC
MolestLawzy said:
Yeah, I went. I was that guy who left early cause Tim Riley is a stupid d!ckh3@d.

Otherwise, all the lecturers were great, especially Tim Dixon and John O'Mahony, I would recommend them easily!

Tim Riley on the other hand teaches you things totally unneccesary, they aren't even in the syllabus. I suggest you leave early rather than listen to him (there's a reason he's last :D)
i agree! his an imbecile.. he was the only lecturer that i was actually scared off.. coz he started shouting at some boys to the left side of the auditorium and started asking randomn questions to randomn people.. Also that exchange rate booklet goes off the syb. The Leading edge ones r easier to follow.
I recommend Tim Reily.. he has a good sense of humour and made the lectures more enjoyable and understandable.

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
simoffy said:
i agree! his an imbecile.. he was the only lecturer that i was actually scared off.. coz he started shouting at some boys to the left side of the auditorium and started asking randomn questions to randomn people.. Also that exchange rate booklet goes off the syb. The Leading edge ones r easier to follow.
I recommend Tim Reily.. he has a good sense of humour and made the lectures more enjoyable and understandable.
Did you say TIM Riley has a good sense of humour?!?!?! OMG he was like the scarest speaker that day. What is the fed fund rate?!? Grrrrr.... Anyways, I thought Tim Dixon and Claudia were good, even though some people complained that she spoke too fast. And What was with that guy in the orange jacket??
My friends were soo tempted to chuck something at him to make him shut up!!

I thought the conference notes were really valuable and I would recommend it for next year's eco students!

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
lilkiwifruit said:
Did you say TIM Riley has a good sense of humour?!?!?! OMG he was like the scarest speaker that day. What is the fed fund rate?!?
Think he/she meant tim DIXON...

you must've been one of those ppl on the left of the hall

lilkiwifruit said:
And What was with that guy in the orange jacket??
Why didn't you?

Coward.

-P_D

abcd9146

HSC
lilkiwifruit said:
And What was with that guy in the orange jacket??
who was the guy in the orange jacket??? P_Dilemma, i heard he was from normo... you mean the guy asking all the questions... he was sitting like a few seats behind me... i guess hes one of those dumbass people that wanna look smart...

but yeah, i guess everyone didnt like time riley, neither did i, i was scared that he was gonna ask me something, that i didnt even talk/fall asleep, i ended up counting the people talking and/or sleeping...

any schools going to the next two lectures? i wanna go again, its a good break from school :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)