Leading Edge Conference (1 Viewer)

HSC
HEy...

anyone going tommorow, and 30th ?

* note to P_Dilemma hehe .. i'll ask a question =]

i'll be the azn girl with a mushroom haircut sighss....

Cheers.

Last edited:

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
only 1 question? Ask more!

Anything you don't get about what they're saying, put up ur hand.

Anything you don't get about what they're NOT saying, ask then during break.

Not sure about taking notes, you probably won't read them again. But do it if you must.

And no, my school won't be going. Solly, have fun without us.

Gud luck,

-P_D

HSC
P_Dilemma said:
only 1 question? Ask more!

Anything you don't get about what they're saying, put up ur hand.

Anything you don't get about what they're NOT saying, ask then during break.

Not sure about taking notes, you probably won't read them again. But do it if you must.

And no, my school won't be going. Solly, have fun without us.

Gud luck,

-P_D
heys .. haha yeah i try... do you want a photocopy of the notes/ ?

Yeah i still got my messy written notes, on my mini lecutre pad.. with random chitchat on it too lols

man my frienda re going to be like ...ehhh... d**** .. haha .. im bringing my leading edge textboo with me tommorow.. ^____^

Ohh ... have fun at school tommorow !

Cheers..

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Just curious but where is this Leading Edge conference?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Ah yes, I'm going to the one on Wednesday, heard Gittens will be one of the speakers. :karate:

Last edited:
HSC
Ohh .. i just got back 20 minutes ago... BUT yeah i this time i reckon was really GOOD well the first speaker haha .. he said that he likes listengin to his voice !! luvo =P

HE was realllyy good.. but yeah he had a nice voice..

TIm riley was OKay .. this time hehe ..

Debriefing - Overall, was good.. must go read the notes later.. I took i think more than 10 pages of notes .. ^^ ..

Ohh but i miss the Simon aura ^^ hes soo happy hehehe =P ..

haha ... P_dilemma ... fun .. i didnt fall a sleep YAHH ... Mary did though !! she even carried extra batteries... but im guilty too so yeah ..

Gitten .. no he wasnt there.. it was the new guy, claudia, anku .. and tim riley...

Tim and John Mah. wasnt there...

BUt i gotta say, my friends thought it was boring ...

take care... riviet... HAve fun tommmorw.. hehee =P

Last edited:

aileenli

HSC
i recorded all four hrs of the lecture, but doubt i'll ever hear it again...i thought if i ever had problem sleeping, like insomnia, i could listen to 5mins of it. half the people in the theatre were sleeping, and i fell asleep in the end of the 2nd lecture.

how boring was tim riley though? seriously, he sounded like a monotonous vacuum cleaner!

HSC
aileenli said:
i recorded all four hrs of the lecture, but doubt i'll ever hear it again...i thought if i ever had problem sleeping, like insomnia, i could listen to 5mins of it. half the people in the theatre were sleeping, and i fell asleep in the end of the 2nd lecture.

how boring was tim riley though? seriously, he sounded like a monotonous vacuum cleaner!

really OMG ... no wonder Mary carried extra batteries... ohh... could you send me the file please... .. according to my friends they thought it was boring ..

Me = Good hehe..

haha Riley. OMG he said that the interest rate was 6.25% and me and laura were looking at each other going >? HUHHUS .. i guess that waked us up ... from chronic yawning .. and he said we didnt need to know current economics >> HUHUHUSHS// someone from the other class told my teacher and she was like HUH .. no way... you have tooo...

tC
xoxo

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
wtf? how could a guy be so wrong? 6.25%???

Not that you don't need current statistics, but it REALLY separates you from the monotonous masses who just regurgitate a 6-month old prepares essay with outdated statistics. Just to refresh, some useful figures you shold research are inflation, unemployment, growth, interest rates, CAD, exchange rates. Try to keep up to date on the day of the actual HSC exam.

-P_D

fluffie_sh1t

HSC
aishhh.... seem lyk to sum fun here (equivalent degree of funnness as d lecture)... so thought ill contribute, to make a difference to society...(hmmm...>< aishhh)

hey... dolly!!! n XL (i almost see u everyday so mehh...) hmm... yes eco lecture.. im utterly speechless it was: *yaaaaaawnnnnn* =.="...

aishhh... i carry batteries everywhere i go... its lyk ammo, without it i feel rather insecure, as the prospect of being unable to listen to my mp3 is a horrifyin thought.. *shivers*....reminds me, i need to get my battery off ang!

aishhh... yes yes..

cheerz!!... ^^

aileenli

HSC
ha i doubt you'll be getting ur battery off ang any time soon...she prob chucked it away!

fluffie i'm surprised u have 8 whole posts! and that u decided to leave ur cosy coccoon in the maths thread...where u most cruelly insult the other nerds

yesss about the interest rate thingy, how much is it right now? not that i dont know, i'm just checking to see if you people know....

HSC
fluffie_sh1t said:
aishhh.... seem lyk to sum fun here (equivalent degree of funnness as d lecture)... so thought ill contribute, to make a difference to society...(hmmm...>< aishhh)

hey... dolly!!! n XL (i almost see u everyday so mehh...) hmm... yes eco lecture.. im utterly speechless it was: *yaaaaaawnnnnn* =.="...

aishhh... i carry batteries everywhere i go... its lyk ammo, without it i feel rather insecure, as the prospect of being unable to listen to my mp3 is a horrifyin thought.. *shivers*....reminds me, i need to get my battery off ang!

aishhh... yes yes..

cheerz!!... ^^

HAHA .. yeahh the fluffie_shit will bring more VIbe to this thread =PPP

you know something funny .. i told my friend chloe that i casught the train to YaGOONA .. by myself, she freaked out casue last itme i told her my friend got rolled there ... anywhoo .. she goes OMGMGMMGMGMGM i cant believe you caught a train there, even my mum wouldnt let me .. im like yeah ... then she goes.. wait did you have your mp3? im like wtf? so a mp3 is going to save me if i get rolled? ... yeah ... end of storyy...

yeah im really dependent without my mp3... i <3

you see me everday> whereeeeeeeeeeeee? * lookz around*

ttyl .. goodluck for your accoutning test !! xoxo

alienne... its 6% .. from what i remember ... must check lee site =P

Monstar

HSC
probz never go to another leading edge conference again, they wre some girls in the front row last time , nsg, who just made stupid jokes and laughed excessively the whole time. It resulted in me restraining myself from throwing my maths books at there heads.

aileenli

HSC
ahhh...i'm assuming ur one of them people who sulk in the shadows and write excessive notes? and why would you take a maths book to an economics lecture? unless you was nerdy enough to spend the meagre 5 mins breaks doing your homework....

i think fluffie was referring to me when she said she sees me everday...although i guess if she does, is there a need to track me down to my favourite hideouts? *looks fondly at thread* she could simply talk to me in class instead of ignoring my presence.

hee hee the funniest thing about the lecture was that it was filled with hornsby girls and funny people in stripy suits...kinda made me feel like i was in a circus...

HSC
I went to this lecture day at the City one, and by the end of it i was all eco'd out!

It was good cause alot of the stuff stuck and sorta helped with revising but it was like economic overload

HSC
Oh .. people in my school were talking about the xmas uniform .. whihc they thought looked strange, but i still think my uniform looks strange! BuT mary mckilliop have a pink uniform too .. but not as PINK as mine ..

OHH .. mary... fluffie_sh1t OMGGG.. i watched some korean movies again .. soo sad i cried.. man they always make you cry, why is love so cruel ./??

really .. i guess cause the city one has more poeple right ? 500 .. so yeah i guess there would bound to be noise.. i guess genreally chatswood was quiettt...

Cheers.

aileenli

HSC
ohhh is that why fluffie did not reply to my email? argghhh why does she track down my posts, but ignore my desperate email???? fluffie, if ur reading this, reply to my email NOW!!!!!!

HSC
aileenli said:
ohhh is that why fluffie did not reply to my email? argghhh why does she track down my posts, but ignore my desperate email???? fluffie, if ur reading this, reply to my email NOW!!!!!!
ohh poor aileen .. oh nice blog btw.... !!

fluffie_sh1t

HSC
... aishhh... havent been on net for a whole day (yes! "wow").. juz replied lah!!..

dolly, i tink d mp3 thing, the point was... did u noticed how ur mom didnt ask y u were there, in stead she askd whether u brought ur mp3 or not. does dat not mean ur mp3 is more important to ur mom den u?!?!... kekek...

aishh.. nsg.. bah atleast u had smart people of opposite sex to stare at during a most dauntin 5 yrs of any1s life. dere werent many guyz at our lecture... furthermore the guyz dat came where mostly skipz.. aishh.. dissappointed... kekek...

(9th post!!!.. hehe)

cheerz ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)