Leading Edge 'holiday workshop PLUS' (1 Viewer)

TYCOT

Imperium
HSC
has anyone been to it?

it seems ok, but i'm not sure whether its a good way or not

any suggestions?

=========================================

$395/term 4

-students receives weekly notes by mail

- help with problems by phone to economic tutors

- receives: market leading economic workbook, model answer series and exam questions for 2001-2004 HSC papers and economic update newsletter

-receives assistance with your assignments- tutors will help with your assignments or practice exam answers.

- attendance to the economic revision and exam strategy holiday workshops

**but no weekly "classes"**

sladehk

le random
HSC
it's ok but only if you have lots of $... not really worth your money and time... just grab the leading edge book and read it carefully!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
You can also buy past papers with complete model answers at a book shop for only $5-10 each.

mashi

Elite
HSC
If you've been to any leading edge holiday work shop or any Success Package class, you will realise the amount of help they give you is more then worth your money.

Obviously these guys havn't been to the classes. No amount of books/leading edge bought material even compares to the classes. They leave all the best shit there.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
its good if ur lazy cos they give u really nice notes and tables etc..and scaffolds for essays

iyamahobbit

Resident hobbit
HSC
Mm yeah, i agree, i went to their weekly workshps in 04.

Depends if ur willing to fork out that much... if i u sign up just to get the notes, it's def good stuff they're giving you, but if u can afford it, i thought the workshops when u actually go in are very helpful. Problem with getting the notes is you might be tempted to leaving reading them to the last minute... and then end up missing reading a lot of it.

On the other hand... u could always go to the holiday workshops, they def give u a lot of good stuff there too...

Alternatively, get a tutor that went to leading edge! *Raises hand..* :p

felixcthecat

HSC
iyamahobbit said:
Alternatively, get a tutor that went to leading edge! *Raises hand..* :p
lolz.. wut about get a tutor who used to teach in leading edge? =p tho i won't be raising my hand ^^''../

just went to the revision workshop today!! umm, the venue was realli nice, quite comprehensive notes and several essay structures that may help when writing essays or assignments, about whether it was worth it umm.. i dunno ><''

so did anyone go today?? =P lolz

iyamahobbit

Resident hobbit
HSC
Hehe was that the place in kent st?

Just wondering, does the drinking water they give u still taste funny?

Catwalk

HSC
i was at the workshops today. :eek:

yeah it was at the portside centre on kent st. the drinking water tasted okay to me, but the biscuits were STALE! hahaha

tim dixon is such a bore! (sorry mate)

felixcthecat: were you at the morning or arvo session?

iyamahobbit

Resident hobbit
HSC
Haha, stale biscuits? That's pretty poor... back in my day they gave u donuts and muffins ... mmmmyum

But yes tim dixon is a bore.

felixcthecat

HSC
i was in the morning session, u?

hmm, the water was fine, and i didn't try the biscuits ^^''.. hmm dixon didn't realli teach.. lol, he just talked on and on =.=

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
felixcthecat said:
i was in the morning session, u?

hmm, the water was fine, and i didn't try the biscuits ^^''.. hmm dixon didn't realli teach.. lol, he just talked on and on =.=
lol on globalisation and sex:rofl:

felixcthecat

HSC
lilkiwifruit said:
lol on globalisation and sex:rofl:

ohyea!! go that XP , hmm. he realli didn't teach much!! but i guess i learned a valuable lesson that globalisation is sex.. mhm, so r uuu in morning or afternoon session? =P

Catwalk

HSC
so was i!

oh dear..

i remember looking around the room wondering if there were any BOSers present (that was when Tim Dixon was talking). that man has zero charisma! when he got on the topic of sex, i was blushing for him.

felixcthecat, i guess i'll see you tomorrow morning. haha!

iyamahobbit: donuts and muffins? NEVER!! :p

felixcthecat

HSC
catwalk~ yup cya tomorro! but guess we'll never kno who we are lol, yea i was sorta looking around and wondering too, cuz i remember the forums last yr here on BOS about leading edge.. lolz
btw.. didn't someone mention about donuts in the room today?? i thought i heard the word... =D

felixcthecat

HSC
waitwait.. while some economics ppl are here..
how do i relate international convergence into my China globalisation case study? i don't really how u get to relate, but if u refer back to that book we got today, a few pages past what we were up to, there's a skeleton for writing up the assignment.. one of the points were international convergence.. and i hav nooo idea wut to write.. sumthing about comparing China's economic well-being to another economy? maybe i should post this in economics forum.. hehe, but i'll try my luck here ^^

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
lol see you tomorrow as well!!! I was thinking, if your name was actually "felix", then I think I know who you are....LOL but of course, people don't really put their real names on here =P

felixcthecat

HSC
dam my name iss felix ><'' so who r uU? lolz, ah hate it when ppl kno me and i dunno them ohwell, cya tomorro

edit: and i guess i'll have to repost that international convergence thing in economics forum with a slight change in wording... mhmm

edit again: unless there's twO felix's in the morning course! ^^

Last edited:

Catwalk

HSC
this is all very curious. :D

i will DEFINITELY look out for a felix tomorrow!

lilkiwifruit: were you sitting at one front tables?

(i'm the short asian girl with long hair. har!)

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
Catwalk said:
this is all very curious. :D

i will DEFINITELY look out for a felix tomorrow!

lilkiwifruit: were you sitting at one front tables?

(i'm the short asian girl with long hair. har!)
HAHA everyone is out to find Felix now...I just remember this guy near the entrance saying "Hi im felix" (not exact wording) to some other guys leaning against the wall...

Catwalk: LOL I didn't see many tall asian girls either! but yea I don't think i sat at the front... I was wearing a hideous white top tho.. XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)