Leading Edge HSC Economics EXAM STRATEGY Workshop (1 Viewer)

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by rukawasan
dudes... the exam strat workshop is actualy the most helpful one... revison wkshop's alrite... n the one rite b4 hsc's alrite as well... but make sure u go to the exam strat wkshop....

trust me... ull thank me for this...
Is there only one exam strategy workshop?? The one in april...or is there another one as well?

demorte

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by rukawasan
dudes... the exam strat workshop is actualy the most helpful one... revison wkshop's alrite... n the one rite b4 hsc's alrite as well... but make sure u go to the exam strat wkshop....

trust me... ull thank me for this...
but which exam strategy workshop? all of them? or do i just need to go to one? or the last one?

m1nx

HSC
yep, i was thinking of going to the exam strategies one (haha, BEFORE i read this topic) but would it be more beneficial in these holidays (so you could be working in eco with those things in mind for t2 + 3), or would it be better just before trials or something?

Demandred

HSC
Can someone please scan the notes and upload them into the resources section :)?

olay

HSC
hmm i just got the thing in the mail. so the one on April 19-20 [Revision workshop] covers topics 1 2 and previews topic 3. Whereas the july ones cover topic 1 2 3 and previews 4.... and sept covers topic 1-4. now.

which ones would be the best to go to? the first because it covers two topics in depth....or the second because it covers a wider scope... or the last cause it covers everything? or is the last one too broad?????? *scratches head*

olay

HSC
Originally posted by ~dEjA vOuX~
Is there only one exam strategy workshop?? The one in april...or is there another one as well?
Exam strategy workshops:

April 22 & 23
July 15 & 16
Sept 29 & 30 :)

i-color

I went to the eco workshops last year at LE...they were pretty interesting. I liked them a lot. But you only need to go to one of the exam strategy workshops. Like, if you go to one now, don't go to another one later cos they're all the same. But the other one is really good....I suggest you go to all....

peony

Did any past HSCers went to the package called "Workshops Plus" and would you recommend it ?

Lainee

HSC
And incidently, is there a deadline for when we can enroll for the workshops? Would it be weird if I just came on the day with my credit card - I'm just currently undecided about whether to go or not. :p

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by Lainee
And incidently, is there a deadline for when we can enroll for the workshops? Would it be weird if I just came on the day with my credit card - I'm just currently undecided about whether to go or not. :p
There must be some sort of deadline...I wish we could pay at the door, because I don't know whether to go now or in september either:(

overwhelming

hmm how much is it? Also where is the lecture thing at? I cant be fukt if it is 2 far.

I don't get why ppl goto eco lectures tho lol. Eco is such a simple subject with simple concepts as opposed to Physics or Chem.

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
DAMMIT NOONE IS ANSWERING THE QUESTION!

Here's a hypothetical for any past LE'ers

If i can only afford one workshop throughout the entire year, which one would i go to and why?

ashwin

Creator
HSC
if u know ur work, goto advance skills or exam strategy.

for those wanting leading edge workshop notes to be photocopied there r two problems:

1) the notes r books, so it will take years to scan and post
2) notes r copyrighted, so bos would get sued if it put notes up

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
I have one of the books. :) Bought it off ruka :D

I've got the exam strategy workshop book. It has all those mad essay plans and strategies, plus studying economics etc. It's pretty good.

You want, without wings? ;)

Last edited:

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by Grey Council
I have one of the books. :) Bought it off ruka :D

It doesn't have the extended response strategy though. :( The one where you memorise like all these weird letter combinations, and then you get like full marks. lol

its got mad advice though, esp for short answers and studying economics. ^_^

You want, without wings? ;)
Do you know where I'd be able to get the book from?

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
well, i was gonna say, next time you come to sydney, i'll give it to you if you agree to meet me. . . ;) :p
lol, it's kind a big, but i've photocopied it for a friend. I could always photocopy it again . . . but then i'd have to meet you to give it to you, nie? ;)

*watches Without wings wrestle with indecision . . . to meet or not to meet*
:D

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by ~dEjA vOuX~
Do you know where I'd be able to get the book from?
i dont know if this is leading edge but my teacher is buying bundles of notes (essentially books in the end:p) off an eco lecture for us...i THINK its leading edge but anyway, it would only cost the school around $100-$150 for an entire set but u have to contact them

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
Originally posted by Without Wings

you could always send it ;)
*blinks*
now why would I do that? ;)

and i'm not spamming, i'm helping YOU get a book YOU want. wtf, you want, or not? Then don't embarass me. ^_^
;) :p

and deja voux, sorry, i have no idea where you could get it from. I got mine from a student who went to my school last year. lol, I have zero intention of paying to go to one of those lectures/workshops. ^_^

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)