• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Leading Edge Workbook Answers (Dixon/Mahony) (1 Viewer)

mreditor16

HSC
Okay, so over the last 12 months, I've been seeing many threads, where people have been asking about where to find answers to the workbooks that come alongside the Leading Edge textbooks (Dixon) - for both Year 11 and Year 12.

And, I have been doing some investigation and figured out why their website has been shut down - the company's website which hosted the answers - and also found the solutions. :)

Basically, what has happened is that Pearson Education (publisher of some other textbooks) has bought Leading Edge Education - the company that used to publish the Dixon textbooks and workbooks. And thus Leading Edge Education now ceases to exist, as Pearson has bought out Leading Edge and now is the publisher/owner etc. of all the resources that Leading Edge were once publishing.

That is why, those of you who use the Dixon / O Mahony textbook for economics will notice that at the bottom of the front cover, it now says Pearson Education.

Anyway, so Pearson has been delaying uploading the answers for the workbooks that are supplementary to the textbooks for Prelim and HSC. But they have finally done so :)

So here are the links.

Answers for the Prelim Workbook (Fifth Edition) --> http://www.pearsonplaces.com.au/Pla...s/More_Subjects_Student_Lounge/LE_ME_SPL.aspx

Answers for the HSC Workbook (Seventh Edition) --> http://www.pearsonplaces.com.au/Pla.../More_Subjects_Student_Lounge/LE_AGE_SPL.aspx

Note, these are only the answers for the specified editions. As far as I can see, Pearson has not uploaded the answers for previous editions, which is a real shame, because Leading Edge used to do so, on their old website.

Okay, hope that helps. :)

rtt555

HSC
Does anyone have the answer for HSC 4th edition...
really really need it :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)